Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Trigg requested a meeting with the state government last week.

Source: I won't disclose, but can 100% say it's on the money.

Reason: not sure, speculating I would guess it's either asking for money for development of princes park or to ask for a game to be played in country Victoria (Apparently the dogs got 5mil for theirs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boring but

Club was inquiring about county vic games, and the dogs deal was 4mil for 8 games over 4 years. Do not think the club is interested in pursuing something similar.

Heard on 3AW tonight that Carlton have identified Tom Mitchell as one of our main targets for next year with the midfielder uncontracted at the end of the year and are in talks with him.

EDIT - I believe it was Scoot or Scoop whatever his nickname is who said it whilst on air with Derwayne, Healy and Caro.

Last edited:

The club is still very interested in getting Tomlinson and he still has a very big desire to come home (even greater than last year). Good thing for us is the price we will have to pay this year will be far less than what we had on the table 6 months ago. (Similar scenario for the GWS with Johnson in what they originally offered to what they had to give up to get him in the end).
#bluemour

Read an article on Facebook (I know...) this afternoon that we are one of 3 clubs chasing Brandon Matera, who is out of contract at the end of the season. It was written by a Facebook offseason info page so take it with a very large grain of salt, but it is a rumour nonetheless.

#Bluemour

Forget the draft guys. Expect Steele, marchbank, Tomlinson and Stewart to be in the navy blue next season.

No. Check my track record with this stuff.

Carlton board approved the trading of your first and second picks at the most recent board meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to report that Walks has retired. His body is just shot. Announcement should be on Wednesday. Well played Andrew Walker. Gave it your all and set standards with your fitness and recovery. Will be at the club for a further 2 years working with SOS and 1st year players and their families. #bluemour

Apparently, there is news that the club is still open to putting Levi Casboult up for trade despite earlier reports in July of a contract being negotiated.

Carlton still want to keep him, but are also willing to give him up if a reasonable deal comes into talks. His position on the list is also believed to be dependent on the fallout during the early stages of the trade period and whether one or more key position players can be obtained.

#Bluemour

Something big is being cooked up for next years trade/ free agency period. This I can not divulge into.

And MS3 goes....BANG!

#BLUEMOUR

* now, to find a 14-month supply of valium while I wait....

SOS is keen on O'Meara and is very good friends with manager but on going issues with knee is the worry.Steele is also on the move we are very keen.

#bluemour

* I really need a lie down now....

Carlton has offered Casboult a 2 year deal. Now the reason why negotiations have stalled is because it's no where near what he wants. I suspect we offered him around 350/400k a year and I've been told Brisbane have offered him a 3 year deal with much more money. Casboult wants to stay at the club but it's the money that's the issue. Glad to see SOS isn't going to pay overs for player. It's a new Carlton with SOS & Bolton at the helm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back