Bolt is a troll

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a peanut but I love how worked up and triggered he gets people.
I reckon you're right, but normally he isn't so obvious. It's such an old-hat topic. He's desperate for relevance like Latham, but has run out of things to say.

Abbott came out and said 'maybe we should use race to decide who comes to Australia' and got relatively little press. Now Bolt is getting relatively little press for his One Nation ad. They're desperate for attention since they thought the byelections would be Abbott's best chance to get off the back-bench. But it aint working.

100,000 people and bots are saying that same s**t on social media every second. They're a shouty vocal minority and people just aren't listening to them.

I reckon you're right, but normally he isn't so obvious. It's such an old-hat topic. He's desperate for relevance like Latham, but has run out of things to say.

Abbott came out and said 'maybe we should use race to decide who comes to Australia' and got relatively little press. Now Bolt is getting relatively little press for his One Nation ad. They're desperate for attention since they thought the byelections would be Abbott's best chance to get off the back-bench. But it aint working.

100,000 people and bots are saying that same s**t on social media every second. They're a shouty vocal minority and people just aren't listening to them.

...and if we were in Futurama we could beat the bots by making them consider an illogical argument. But the basis for these bots are an illogical argument which means that strategy will not work... I tell you this, any attempt to inject reality or logic into an argument with these bots will not work. No, what is required is to try to get them to say either positive things about immigents, wimmen and brown people or negative things about Trump, Christianity, and Conservative politics and then watch their heads explode.

Always a good day when someone eviscerates Blot.

ROBERT MANN

It was a hilarious article to say the least....All I kept thinking of, as I read it, was that our indigenous friends would agree with much of it.....Lost Identity n all.

Bolt is a tool with a very limited education & scope for both history & thought.

I also felt inspired by your Botulism quip, & see that it's symptoms are very near to what consuming a Bolt argument does to one's faculties:

Botulism is a rare and potentially fatal illness caused by a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. The disease begins with weakness, blurred vision, feeling tired, and trouble speaking.

Bolt and his extremist mates are just so f****ng predictable.

With the ALP cruising to victory in the four by-election seats and Maggie, sorry, Georgie Thatcher, oh f**k, there I go again, DOWNER, being destroyed in Mayo, the Rabid Racists of the Right (RRR) led by Bolt, are making one big push to destabilise Turnbull once more so they can get their dream ticket of Dutton/Abbott to assume the leadership.

Meanwhile of course, the Murdoch press, the closet bigots, the "I'm not a racists but" arseholes, are painting this as a "debate on immigration". It is nothing of the sort! It is fervent, froth-at-the-mouth racism. It is rip-roaring dog whistling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the ALP cruising to victory in the four by-election seats and Maggie, sorry, Georgie Thatcher, oh f**k, there I go again, DOWNER, being destroyed in Mayo, the Rabid Racists of the Right (RRR) led by Bolt, are making one big push to destabilise Turnbull once more so they can get their dream ticket of Dutton/Abbott to assume the leadership.

Meanwhile of course, the Murdoch press, the closet bigots, the "I'm not a racists but" arseholes, are painting this as a "debate on immigration". It is nothing of the sort! It is fervent, froth-at-the-mouth racism. It is rip-roaring dog whistling.
hose byelection result were nothing abnormal.

Dickheads yelling through megaphones. Howard could do a good dog whistle, the petulant kids currently running the IPA party are entirely lacking in whistling bit.

Pretty obvious what the libs major focus will be at the next election.

hose byelection result were nothing abnormal.
Exactly, except that the dickhead Liberal Party didn't stand candidates in the two Perth Seats and thereby, abandoning a very sizeable proportion of those electorates that have been voting Liberal for years and the fact that Turnbull and his cocky mates in the Liberal Party and the media, were singing the demise of Shorten and the ALP.

Exactly, except that the dickhead Liberal Party didn't stand candidates in the two Perth Seats and thereby, abandoning a very sizeable proportion of those electorates that have been voting Liberal for years and the fact that Turnbull and his cocky mates in the Liberal Party and the media, were singing the demise of Shorten and the ALP.
What just like Labor didn't run a candidate in the north sydney one for the same reasons as LNP?

What just like Labor didn't run a candidate in the north sydney one for the same reasons as LNP?
There may be just a little bit of a difference between the Perth and Fremantle electorates and that of North Sydney.

In the 2016 federal election where the ALP stood a candidate in North Sydney, the ALP got 15,537 1st preference votes, 16.8% of all votes cast, hardly a seat they stood any chance and any swing either way would have been infinitesimal. Contrast that with the 2 WA seats.

In Fremantle, the Liberal party polled 31,292 votes, 36.87% of all 1st preference votes cast in the 2016 Federal Election. The ALP polled 40.99% of the 1st preference vote. In Perth, the Liberal Party received 35,381 1st preference votes, 42.31% of all votes which was MORE than the ALP vote of 31,248 votes, 37.36%.

Can you not see the difference? Malcolm Turnbull did not want to risk the big swings predicted to play out in WA by standing candidates in those two seats and as a consequence, threw 66,673 Liberal party voters, nearly 40% of all voters combined in both those electorates under a bus! Real good strategy that one, hey? especially in what was the marginal seat of Perth!

There may be just a little bit of a difference between the Perth and Fremantle electorates and that of North Sydney.

In the 2016 federal election where the ALP stood a candidate in North Sydney, the ALP got 15,537 1st preference votes, 16.8% of all votes cast, hardly a seat they stood any chance and any swing either way would have been infinitesimal. Contrast that with the 2 WA seats.

In Fremantle, the Liberal party polled 31,292 votes, 36.87% of all 1st preference votes cast in the 2016 Federal Election. The ALP polled 40.99% of the 1st preference vote. In Perth, the Liberal Party received 35,381 1st preference votes, 42.31% of all votes which was MORE than the ALP vote of 31,248 votes, 37.36%.

Can you not see the difference? Malcolm Turnbull did not want to risk the big swings predicted to play out in WA by standing candidates in those two seats and as a consequence, threw 66,673 Liberal party voters, nearly 40% of all voters combined in both those electorates under a bus! Real good strategy that one, hey? especially in what was the marginal seat of Perth!
Didn't know an 8% margin is a marginal seat?

I agree with this but rightly or wrongly they didn’t run candidates in WA because of a shortfall in donations. Labor has plenty of dollars while the LNP does not.

I agree with this but rightly or wrongly they didn’t run candidates in WA because of a shortfall in donations. Labor has plenty of dollars while the LNP does not.
Yet the LNP claim to be better economic managers...

I don't get this guy. Something about him is off. Just had a look at his Twitter feed.

The Bolt Report‏Verified account @theboltreport 18h18 hours ago
WATCH: @SenPaterson on what can be done to ensure our universities are not being bias in their teaching #theboltreport @SkyNewsAust

I get that right wing media wants right wing personalities and left wing media want left wing personalities - hell media in general want pot stirrers to engage the otherwise apathetic Australia public one way or the other but how does a dude who says stuff like 'being bias' have a nightly TV show and newspaper column?

To me he just comes across like Peter Costello's little brother, if Mrs Costello had said '* it we've already got 3, I'm going to drink through this pregnancy and see what happens'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back