Werewolf Boncer's Not so Basic Werewolf - Day 4

Remove this Banner Ad

thewizardmelon, you seem to be killed off early in every šŸŗ game Iā€™ve played. Should this tradition continue? šŸ˜

Yeah, thatā€™s a regular trend, but in their defense I get evil roles a disproportionately high amount. Not this time though, Iā€™m a villager! ā˜ŗļø

Surprised GUH survived night 1 boncer34

Ahem why? Evil would have just killed a Villager. You and they targeted T1 types. Admittedly they punted Crowwy was not the vig.

This is a classic no u vote as I'd called you out earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, let's see what happens here.

DERO boncer34 dank420_

:)
Alright, nothing seemed to happen in this thread from anyone and everyone from my vote on DERO so I better switch back to GUH as a safety measure given deadline is approaching boncer34 dank420_

I'll stay on this one for a while - likely right up until deadline

NEW RULE

PLAYERS CANNOT FRIVOLOUSLY TAG THE GAME MODS MORE THAN 3 TIMES IN A PHASE
But what if we want to change our vote more than twice?

I would love if say the Vamp was also in a faction and starts recruiting his evil mates to join him LOL.
I think the Head Vampire gets chosen by the Evil Doctor though, so it can't happen.

Surprised GUH survived night 1 boncer34
Are you unsurprised that ND didn't?

Mc Bad Genius please boncer34 dank420_ much too quiet for my liking.
I'm here! I'm here! Hello! I'm here!

Alright, nothing seemed to happen in this thread from anyone and everyone from my vote on DERO so I better switch back to GUH as a safety measure given deadline is approaching boncer34 dank420_

Why are you being so damn weird?

But what if we want to change our vote more than twice?

I think the Head Vampire gets chosen by the Evil Doctor though, so it can't happen.

Are you unsurprised that ND didn't?

I'm here! I'm here! Hello! I'm here!

Grand Uncle Horace is likely an unsuccessful mafia agent as he has little influence over the village. He is most definitely a goon and his absence over the last 15 minutes have all the tells of a lurker.

Also, there is no way Pickett is anything other than a villager, who the * would handpick him for a role??

Soft.

At an educated guess, I would say thereā€™s only a handful of people here who would know why I am as weird as I am. But Iā€™ve lived a similar way this entire time on this website.

Whatā€™s the bet Boncer bribed Clarkem back into the game by offering him a role?
0%. You really think Boncer would bow down to bribes. Dude doesnā€™t give a * about me and not should he.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back