News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Come and follow the mighty ☀️ lovely people, why

1. you deserve better than waiting 3 days only to be made a fool of ( and let’s be clear this decision lays at the feet of the AFC)
2. An SA feel to our club already
3. You won’t have to watch the Crows now trade pick 1 for some stupid deal that makes your face want to melt
4. We wear red, yellow and blue ( even if it it a touch Maccas in design 😀)

Hundreds of our posters have been so bullish on pick 2 and if we somehow didn't get pick 2 we were so up yer nose to others saying we'd match and force the Saints to trade for him - now this!

The club says it's pick 2 or we match and we end up with this decision.

The club has got this wrong from the very start, should have taken the 2020 first rounder last year, would be pick 5. We've done an Essendon, who turned two high first rounders into just one by denying Daniher a trade.

We then badly misread the market thinking Brad would get Band 1 offers from other clubs, was never happening. I had already consoled myself to just take 23 and move on but it hurts when the club actually folds. Amateurs with no balls, that's us, thank god we're not having to negotiate with someone like Dodoro!

THIS IS YET ANOTHER MASSIVE F UP BY THIS CLUB. Only need to pick the wrong players (like Jones and McHenry) for it to end in disaster. GUTTED

Watch guys like McAsey head for the exit door next year!
LETS GO GCS.....my 2nd favourite team.

aW5TPT.gif

Gee I wonder which one of these two that the Crows would be in this situation and blow their own heads off... :drunk:

Are they actually that ******* STUPID to believe that Brad would have walked to St Kilda in the PSD?

That is a mind boggling statement that shows ineptitude beyond belief. We could have stopped that instantly by taking him with THE FIRST ******* PICK in that draft

You reckon the bloke we take with pick 1 will have pressure on him, it'll be nothing compared to the player we take with 23 if we retain that pick.

The Saints played us like a National guitar.

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:
Yep, they read the bluff very easily .....the reason St Kilda didn't increase their offer, but kept it moderate, was because they knew we wanted Brad off the books

But we still were naive and still felt we could bluff, after it had already been called

All can say is that the club better nail pick 23. The only win for the club is that that pick turns into a champion which should have gone top 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, they read the bluff very easily .....the reason St Kilda didn't increase their offer, but kept it moderate, was because they knew we wanted Brad off the books

But we still were naive and still felt we could bluff, after it had already been called
Take note you other clubs, we might not be "bluffing" next time.....unlikely but it could be true.

We have SEVEN free agents next year on our list, including Matt Crouch, Smith and Laird

Watch as clubs poach these players for nothing

Are they actually that ******* STUPID to believe that Brad would have walked to St Kilda in the PSD?

That is a mind boggling statement that shows ineptitude beyond belief. We could have stopped that instantly by taking him with THE FIRST ******* PICK in that draft

Part the fact it HEAVILY contradicts their previous claims that "Brad was happy to stay"

now that was obviously a lie from the start... but don't ******* admit you lied to everyone asshats!

I'm not hugely surprised, and not even that angry, really, but surely Kelly and Reid's positions are untenable. Certainly Kelly's.

As I said before the supporters already have huge trust issues with the club, after continually being lied to and deceived.

What an absolute embarrassment for the club. There has to be some accountability for Brad Crouch leaving for Pick 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back