List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate , his respect level is through the roof … everyone I’ve spoken to in footy says the guy is just a brilliant operator. Can converse and develop a relationship with everyone from club volunteers to CEO’s .

He come a long way since he conversed with Geoff Southby’s jaw behind the play in the ‘73 GF.

Maybe The acurate one will put his hand up…

What's the PD reading like?

He does seem to rapport with the 20 somethings....

Hey i don't go looking ya know.

I'm sure he'll be along shortly to vaguely imply that he has heard something from the boot studder

No I'd say out and out if I'd heard something, and that is rather insulting and puts you in the same place as another poster who no longer frequents the BF NMFC forum. Not by choice I might add. I gather you're saying I don't actually no anyone associated with North? And I make it up?

Up where?

And as for you King, i was found not guilty and the female colleague has left the department

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCartney would be more recruiting, the role Rawlings is taking.

yes so Rawlings is going back to the same role he held very successfully at the Eagles. Too inexperienced for the GM of footy I'd suggest. 😉
Laura got demoted which was coming and a good thing. Did a great job setting up our AFLW program fwiw. Not sure Ben is setting the world on fire either.
No idea who will takeover would be fair to suggest we have someone lined up. Makes no sense to announce now and then start a recruiting process.

At day's end we're moving forward and continually seeking improvement we can't ask for anymore.

No I'd say out and out if I'd heard something, and that is rather insulting and puts you in the same place as another poster who no longer frequents the BF NMFC forum. Not by choice I might add. I gather you're saying I don't actually no anyone associated with North? And I make it up?

This is a post that probably belongs more in the beef thread but...

No, of course I believe you know somebody associated with the club. It's just a little bemusing to me that everything you say seems to be taken as absolute gospel by many around here, a reputation that you obviously enjoy greatly, despite what you do deign to share with us being mostly hearsay and opinion that appears to come from certain staff members, that is also largely unverifiable and seems to be more akin to gossip these days.

As for comparing me to Tef and calling me insulting, that is extremely ironic coming from somebody who seems to do nothing these days but denigrate our players (calling them shitmen), advocates for tanking, doesn't even bother to watch our games as I seem to remember you declaring earlier in the season (sounds awfully similar to Tef proudly declaring he isn't a member), and is actually quite rude in general to posters that they disagree with (to be fair though I can be guilty of this also). But I guess because you went on Tinder once and we love a good inside joke around here most people just overlook that stuff.

It's actually quite sad really, unless I'm mistaken you used to go into bat for Maj quite frequently as NN when people were questioning his place at the club, and were a great poster in general. But I guess these days he'd just be another shitmen.

Anyway that's just my opinion of course.

No, of course I believe you know somebody associated with the club. It's just a little bemusing to me that everything you say seems to be taken as absolute gospel by many around here, a reputation that you obviously enjoy greatly, despite what you do deign to share with us being mostly hearsay and opinion that appears to come from certain staff members, that is also largely unverifiable and seems to be more akin to gossip these days.

As for comparing me to Tef and calling me insulting, that is extremely ironic coming from somebody who seems to do nothing these days but denigrate our players (calling them shitmen), advocates for tanking, doesn't even bother to watch our games as I seem to remember you declaring earlier in the season (sounds awfully similar to Tef proudly declaring he isn't a member), and is actually quite rude in general to posters that they disagree with (to be fair though I can be guilty of this also). But I guess because you went on Tinder once and we love a good inside joke around here most people just overlook that stuff.

It's actually quite sad really, unless I'm mistaken you used to go into bat for Maj quite frequently as NN when people were questioning his place at the club, and were a great poster in general. But I guess these days he'd just be another shitmen.

You speak the truth and only the truth.
2587a153146ac30e860890b8588f0467.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I haven't posted much inside stuff since the virus started, hasn't been much to say from inside the walls. Gossip nah, and just like Tef you're underselling the majority of our posters intelligence, by declaring they think what I say is " gospel".

Avocating tanking, i prefer the term list management something we have been really poor at for years. I have thoroughly loved watching us this season. Who wouldn't be excited by our young list and their improvement. And us having a future beyond a smattering of 30 somethings.

Maj was never a "shitmen" cause he had ability beyond shitmen, elite traits . He just ended up at the wrong club and under the wrong coach. Geez I wish Maj was turning up now.

And FYI - the first time I heard the term "shitmen" it was directed at me and I loved it. It's a little tongue in cheek the term shitmen.

And you're entitled to your opinion, just as I am.

yes so Rawlings is going back to the same role he held very successfully at the Eagles. Too inexperienced for the GM of footy I'd suggest. 😉
Laura got demoted which was coming and a good thing. Did a great job setting up our AFLW program fwiw. Not sure Ben is setting the world on fire either.
No idea who will takeover would be fair to suggest we have someone lined up. Makes no sense to announce now and then start a recruiting process.

At day's end we're moving forward and continually seeking improvement we can't ask for anymore.

Only ever heard good things about Laura. Perhaps gave her too much too soon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back