Remove this Banner Ad

Bird Man

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Not sure how he improves us for the rest of the year. Gave Dimma the keys to trade out picks and then bail with a full payout to Gold Coast where he took key staff from us. Hired a coach who clearly doesn't have the players and then announced he is leaving to an opposition club and will no doubt take key staff and players with him.

As an organisation, the club has been an absolute mess in the last few years.

I tend to agree. But who knows what's going on behind closed doors.

I doubt they'd be raising much for the stadium build from the average supporter. Rich ones maybe.

The fitness staff needs a clean out.

The assistant coaches need a clean out.

Yze has done absolutely nothing to show he can coach thus far and they picked the right man.

All this under Gale's reign in the call few years. Yeah a bit of a shit show really.

I always take the view once you leave you leave. NOBODY IS IRREPLACEABLE.
Benny has been wonderful but this is hubris. He is leaving a mess with the list, a mess with Dimma exit, a host of key staff leaving, getting into political matters like the voice and treaty which just divided@s the membership and worst of all the woeful stadium redevelopment. He has been performing terribly over the past 2 years and I am not convinced he will do a great job in Tassie.
I think the next CEO will perform better than Gale has over the past 2 years. He needs to exit the club on Monday because at the moment it is like he is bigger than the club and nobody is.

What's the point of Gale out ?

We have had 10 years of consistent finals, three premierships, four preliminary finals.

Unfortunately our strategy was to trade our 1st rounders for talent that could keep us contending, Lynch, Prestia, Taranto, Hopper etc. We had some success and failure, we secured 3 flags from this.

We've fallen off a cliff, our youth is the worst in the competition. We need top end picks. We need to draft youth and we need a ripper developmental program again to make them the best players they can be.

Brendon Gale has nothing to do with this. You ain't gonna get much with 10 years of picks 30+ when the other clubs have picked all the cream of the crop.

Right before Tassie enter. We need to get aggressive and bring in talent.

I will say, our 2nd tier role players who complimented our A grades - Pickett, McIntosh, short, Graham, nank, balta etc have been genuinely pathetic. Only stood tall cause of our cream (Cotch, Dusty, Lynch, Riewoldt, Prestia, Rance)

Not sure how he improves us for the rest of the year. Gave Dimma the keys to trade out picks and then bail with a full payout to Gold Coast where he took key staff from us. Hired a coach who clearly doesn't have the players and then announced he is leaving to an opposition club and will no doubt take key staff and players with him.

'Clearly doesn't have the players', completely ignoring that we have a massive injury list at the moment and he's been given no time to really tinker with anything. It's Yze's first year, he is NOT responsible for the state of the list. Get your act together mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want him out Monday.

He checked out in 2020. The whole club did. They couldn’t give a shit and too busy jerking off past success.

Complacency set in and nothing has been done.

Too focused on woke agendas and community shit. Not about football anymore.

Clean out required. Gale needs to **** off.

'Clearly doesn't have the players', completely ignoring that we have a massive injury list at the moment and he's been given no time to really tinker with anything. It's Yze's first year, he is NOT responsible for the state of the list. Get your act together mate.
Injuries are not an excuse for a 119 point loss... think you need to rethink how you see professional sport champ

Wow. What a load of tripe..
I'm about done with Bigfooty for awhile having all this shit on here.
**** me

12 players with under 50 games experience, half of which not deserving of an AFL game. Probably a 1/3 of our salary cap out injured…
Yeah why is that. Because Gale took his eye off the ball and let a ****en moron like Livingston run the footy department. Livingston thinks we are unlucky with injuries. FMD he is fing clueless

Completely hecken unacceptable. Gale I hold you accountable you moron. Piss off to Tassie and f them also

Meehan, Yze, Rutten, Teague, Dimma walking, our recruiting of s**t soft duds, our leadership or lack there of and worst of all you sucking the CFL off for the last 3 years. heck off

not happy with the premierships?

Some are never satisfied and can never be pleased.

I am so glad the youngsters are getting a go:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back