Prediction Brownlow Medal Race 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Bont is home…Macrae will poll, but Bont will poll too many 3s
Oliver and Gawn will steal too many votes from petrecca
Wines should round out the top 3.
Walsh will come home strong but it won’t be enough.
Oliver will easily poll the most votes from Melbourne

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Bont should win it but we have some great players who could take votes away from him. Wines doesnt have much else taking votes from him but his season hasnt been as good as Bonts

Don't care what anyone says.
Has to be Oliver.
Most consistent. Steps up in big games. Plays inside and out. Absolute machine. Beast.
Unlike the Bont who is a downhill skiier.
Bont is not a downhill skier what a ludicrous comment to make. I agree Oliver or wines will win it however

Should be Wines for mine but then again it should have been Tredrea in 04 and Gray in 14. He's had to carry a bigger load for our team than a lot of the other contenders and even with my unavoidable bias I feel like he has been the most consistent of the best mods this year. Boak always polls well and may take a few too many off him but surely it has to be either Wines, Bont or Oliver at this point (all worthy winners IMO)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin got 122 votes in 2017 so it will be close to see if he gets above that, certainly not 'smashed' the record by any means though
Thought the record was lower than that. Oliver definitely hasn’t passed 122 at any rate.

I only knew because your post made me interested enough to go have a look. Remarkable season regardless 👍
With Petracca, Gawn, Salem, Lever and McDonald taking votes off him at different stages it’s a fair effort. Think Salem was leading the whole thing until roughly Round 8, it takes a lot to pass one of your own teammates.

I am so sick of the channel 7 wankfest over the Bont.

Oliver's second half last night was absolute beast mode against the top side.
Bont has won numerous games for us over his career and this year. Your comment is moronic. If you don't like the guy or the media attention fine but to say he's a down hill skier is not accurate

Field is pretty open. I think Bont is the best player in the league but not sure if he will get enough. Could be a tie with two or even three people.
Oliver/Wines/Bont the standout players this year. Steele the smokey due to noone taking votes off him

Oliver/Wines/Bont the standout players this year. Steele the smokey due to noone taking votes off him
Feel like Bont and Wines get a lot of media love because they are better looking than Oliver.
If Oliver had a more handsome head he'd get more respect and adulation.
This is part of pure sport v sports entertainment and the AFL is sports entertainment.
Just how it is.

Last edited:
Bont’s last month will cost him but will still get 30 votes. I think Wines & Oliver will have him covered due to the last couple of weeks. Should be a very entertaining count for once with many genuine possibilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back