Mod. Notice Buying/Selling Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a spare ticket to sell or is after tickets this is the place to post your interest.

Please note there will be zero tolerance on scalping, offenders will find their accounts gone. (please pm a mod if someone tries to scalp tickets to you via PM)
Face value is your sale price
Do not post pictures of tickets or membership barcodes
Post your interest in here then deal with people via PM
Use your common sense don't transfer people you don't know money without getting tickets first

Hi guys, looking to SWAP my level 2a premium seat for 2 stand tickets or 2 low category seats. Im a magpie supporter but trying to get ticks for my mate and brother n law(tiger supporters)

Contact me if interested. Im not wanting to sell.

I am very interested in purchasing 1 ticket to the AFL GF, happy with standing room (only require 1 ticket). Willing to pay $800-$1000.
Please PM details

Hi guys, looking to SWAP my level 2a premium seat for 2 stand tickets or 2 low category seats. Im a magpie supporter but trying to get ticks for my mate and brother n law(tiger supporters)

I could swap a single standing ticket, but not sure if that helps unless you could find another standing ticket.

Hi there I would love to be able to swap my elderly parents standing tickets, they are behind M16 bay, for seating, however they are concession tickets :rolleyes: so might be limiting ?? .... good luck :thumbsu:

Hi there I would love to be able to swap my elderly parents standing tickets, they are behind M16 bay, for seating, however they are concession tickets :rolleyes: so might be limiting ?? .... good luck :thumbsu:
Yes as u may need to show id and i only have 1 ticket

I am in Perth for work unfortunately 😒 and have a ticket to the game. Does anyone know any good places to watch the game at any pubs?

I’m looking to buy 2 tickets anywhere for my dad and brother who go for Richmond (being transparent). Due to a family issue they missed out on going 2 years ago.

Personally hope you win... if anyone has two tickets to part with please PM me

Hi all - good luck in the GF.

If anyone has a spare ticket, I'm keen to go. Just looking for 1, happy to pay a few hundred over face value (to cover the cost of membership). Just PM me.

Full disclosure - passionate Tigers supporter. Missed out in 2017.

Cheers.

Dave P.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back