Multiplat Call Of Duty 4 Remastered with bonus Infinite Warfare.

Remove this Banner Ad

I played COD on PC from MW3 to Advanced Warfare. The only hacked servers I encountered were on MW3, but it was still loads of fun and you didn't have to put up with kids like the console peasants do.

The most fun I've had with a hack/glitch was with MW2 (that game had a few) on Rust on Xbox 360 where it had way too many players in FFA.

It was absolute mayhem but pretty fun, considering how crazy all the kill streaks, guns and perks were.

I'm actually enjoying IW way more than MWR. Blops 3 was more enjoyable for me too. I get that oeople hate the futuristic stuff but the one thing it has done is forced people to stop camping so much. MW2 or 3 would've been the better choice to remaster in my opinion.

On a different note , does anyone here play IW Zombies ? If so has anyone noticed that the special fame and fortune cards you use are still in your inventory and able to use again every match even though you used it. I've got 4 phoenix ups that I've used over 10 times and those 4 are still in my deck after every game. Hope that makes sense anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not sure what everyone expected, I doubt the community was much better back then. Although I never played it so it could have been. Coming from someone who is playing it for the first time, I'm enjoying it a lot. It's surpasses any game Infinity Ward or Sledgehammer have put out for years (not that much of an accomplishment). I think it would be much much better with a higher TTK. The community is a bit cringey when it comes to not wanting to change anything about the game. I mean, they left in pointless bugs from the original like certain guns being worse with a red dot site, and so on.

I rarely come across a sniper who can consistently take me out throughout a game, if you learn the maps well enough you can over come them. Frag x 3 helps as well.

I've mainly been playing s and d though, always been my go to for this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played this last weeks at a mates house, it just didnt feel the same as i remembered when it first came out. It sort of felt just another cod, im not sure if it just feels dated or its the community or the networking as the original was so crisp. But since ive been playing battlefield 1 now it just doesnt compare at all which is understandable, its on another level that i havent felt in years playing a shooter like this.

The lag compo on MWR is absolutely horrific. Never been killed around corners or had killcams so blatantly different from what happened in a COD game.

This page of this thread now spans 7 days of posting. I remember when CoD threads would generate 7 pages of posts in 1 night.

It generated pages because of all the shift fights between posters. Moderation was non existent.

This page of this thread now spans 7 days of posting. I remember when CoD threads would generate 7 pages of posts in 1 night.

Its dying, unless they make some big changes to the franchise, the interest will continue to drop. No surprise MWR is not enjoyable for a lot of people, back in its prime it was the best FPS, I had a blast, there's been so many COD's since and players are playing the MWR as they've been playing every COD game since, it's just not enjoyable anymore.

Battlefield 1 is a refreshing masterpiece IMO, the world war setting hits the spot.

Its dying, unless they make some big changes to the franchise, the interest will continue to drop. No surprise MWR is not enjoyable for a lot of people, back in its prime it was the best FPS, I had a blast, there's been so many COD's since and players are playing the MWR as they've been playing every COD game since, it's just not enjoyable anymore.

Battlefield 1 is a refreshing masterpiece IMO, the world war setting hits the spot.
Don't worry man. I jumped off this sinking ship 6 years ago when Bad Company 2 was the big Battlefield title..

Having an amazing time, completely legitimate!

Yep, it's an absolute joke.

I only bought the game because they said Modern Warfare Remastered would run on dedicated servers and it definitely felt like it on the first day to me.
People were still hiding behind bins etc but just the connection improvement was enough to still be able to pump out the 40-10 type games relatively regularly. Even with the ludicrously low time to kill.
The next couple of days after you'd get host dropouts and the vision you posted is how every game plays out.....

I mean, it's not as if I didn't expect disappointment coming in to this knowing the past history of the series as basically a battle of connections but the fact they said Modern Warfare Remastered would run on dedicated servers and that they've delivered what they have disgusts me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back