Can we talk about Russia and the US election?

Do you believe Russia attempted to influence the 2016 US election?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok I'll bite. Video from lifenews (Russian propaganda media outlet):

Even they reported the rebels had shot down a plane on the same day that MH17 was downed.

Gotta love the backtrack from the news presenter when they realised what they've done...

That's Russia for you. Dumb as dogshit. No surprise that the Soviet Union collapsed- they are and will always be light years behind the west in technology, living standards & human rights.

Fox news compares to gospel when you consider the fake news on RT and Sputnik! they were simply reading what came from Kremlin, fox news pales in comparison. Remember when MH17 was downed, RT tried to peddle a failed assassination attempt of Putin line by the west lol.

Ruptly-Retweet.jpg

Foreign diplomacy with the UK now resembles an Agatha Christie novel.

Both the U.K & the U.S governments are owned & run by the multi nationals mate.....They do as they're told to.

And right now, Russia stands in their way of massive oil & gas contracts, much of which the Western world & the U.S $$$$, floats upon.

Syria is Russian & Chinese for Check.....Your move U.S & NATO.

Fox news compares to gospel when you consider the fake news on RT and Sputnik! they were simply reading what came from Kremlin, fox news pales in comparison. Remember when MH17 was downed, RT tried to peddle a failed assassination attempt of Putin line by the west lol.

View attachment 556665

What do you mean? RT are to be congratulated for providing an absolutely truthful news service aren't they? I am shattered, I had total faith in RT, the world's most honest & unbiased media outlet.

Both the U.K & the U.S governments are owned & run by the multi nationals mate.....They do as they're told to.

And right now, Russia stands in their way of massive oil & gas contracts, much of which the Western world & the U.S $$$$, floats upon.

Syria is Russian & Chinese for Check.....Your move U.S & NATO.

US doesn't rely on Russia at all for oil and/or gas. I'd like to hear how your Sherlock Holmes-esque investigative skills came to that conclusion.

I'm just a

It doesn't help when you send GRU officers to poison former double agents and spike tea cups with polonium.
I'm sure Russians have done a lot of Dodgy business mate no one is denying it.

To many red flags on the recent few years blaming Russia for everything is what im saying thats all.

I see the Russian trolls are out in full force. Of course it's a secret plan from the US to get commercial markets for gas! The fact that Russia invades it's neighbors, holds "war games" on its border with other countries, uses energy supplies as a diplomatic and economic weapon and kills people in other countries has nothing to do with it. I wonder what it's like to be a troll, knowing that you're outright lying constantly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL kinda sucks when your state funded news channel reporters spill the beans themselves and then your comrades here swallow the propaganda up like a gospel while blaming US MSM LOL , you guys couldn't possibly be more gullible
Sure mate.

Putins a thug
RT is state sponsored

Not sure where you're going with this but it's getting old.

I see the Russian trolls are out in full force. Of course it's a secret plan from the US to get commercial markets for gas! The fact that Russia invades it's neighbors, holds "war games" on its border with other countries, uses energy supplies as a diplomatic and economic weapon and kills people in other countries has nothing to do with it. I wonder what it's like to be a troll, knowing that you're outright lying constantly.
You mean military drills on their own land with NATO bases surrounding them sure.

Last edited:
There surely aren't any useful idiots still defending Russia over MH17. Both lifenews & TASS reported the rebels shooting down a plane on 17th July 2014 only to backpeddale when the rebels discovered they had murdered 300 civilians. Those media outlets are state sponsored propaganda and got their information from the rebels themselves.

And it's not like the Russians moved the BUK system covertly. Something like a military convoy with a BUK attracts attention. Everyday prop l e photograph it. Take a video because it is unusual.

If you are going to deny something at least have plausibility on your side. That isn't the case when even your own soldiers have posted photos / videos of the BUK convoy on VK.

Nothing is more embarrassing than Russians after they've buggered up. They try to ignore mounting evidence, accuse the other side of the crime they've committed. If Putin wants Russia to be respected he's going about it the wrong way when he's been caught with his pants down over & over again.

To the point where the only ones that believe in him are the likes of P35. Meanwhile living standards are ordinary & human rights are questionable for the everyday Russian.

It must burn Putin that so many of his country men have decided that UK / USA is a better place to live than the motherland.

Sure mate.

Putins a thug
RT is state sponsored

The ABC is state sponsored too....But it's far more representative as a voice of the people & Democracy than any MSM channel....And that's WHY Ruprect wants to destroy it.

Here's a nice grab for your amusement Shinko.

You too can earn $30, 000 dollars per day spewing non-stop Corporate propaganda shite like this.

Sure mate.

Putins a thug
RT is state sponsored

Well, it's not exactly rocket science is it? blame the US MSM for being biased, nek minit, posts an RT video to make a statement. LOL. You need to PM your Russian trolls and educate them, you sound more sensible than the likes of P35.

You too can earn $30, 000 dollars per day spewing non-stop Corporate propaganda shite like this.

LOL Garage earns over 1,000 pounds per hour appearing on RT so does Boris Johnson. Do you see the similarity? Corbyn earns over 20k/day appearing on Iran's radical channel spewing anti semitic crap (like you and Neo nazis). So plz lol

The ABC is state sponsored too....But it's far more representative as a voice of the people & Democracy than any MSM channel....And that's WHY Ruprect wants to destroy it.

Here's a nice grab for your amusement Shinko.

Yeah i know.

-Al Jazeera is State Sponsored.
-US cable news in Russia is state sponsored.

Rachel Russia Maddow oh no it's going to kill me but I'll watch.

Well, it's not exactly rocket science is it? blame the US MSM for being biased, nek minit, posts an RT video to make a statement. LOL. You need to PM your Russian trolls and educate them, you sound more sensible than the likes of P35.
Mate feel free to watch any news you like. You're the one that mentions RT in every post.

You dont have to be a genius to take Rachel Maddow seriously who mind you is on MSNBC in the US.

Maybe the obvious thing is you trolling yourself.

Last edited:
There surely aren't any useful idiots still defending Russia over MH17. Both lifenews & TASS reported the rebels shooting down a plane on 17th July 2014 only to backpeddale when the rebels discovered they had murdered 300 civilians. Those media outlets are state sponsored propaganda and got their information from the rebels themselves.

And it's not like the Russians moved the BUK system covertly. Something like a military convoy with a BUK attracts attention. Everyday prop l e photograph it. Take a video because it is unusual.

If you are going to deny something at least have plausibility on your side. That isn't the case when even your own soldiers have posted photos / videos of the BUK convoy on VK.

Nothing is more embarrassing than Russians after they've buggered up. They try to ignore mounting evidence, accuse the other side of the crime they've committed. If Putin wants Russia to be respected he's going about it the wrong way when he's been caught with his pants down over & over again.

To the point where the only ones that believe in him are the likes of P35. Meanwhile living standards are ordinary & human rights are questionable for the everyday Russian.

It must burn Putin that so many of his country men have decided that UK / USA is a better place to live than the motherland.
Mate I don't know enough about this one... so I'll leave it to you guys to discuss.
Will read though.

Last edited:
Mate I don't know enough about this one... so I'll leave it to you guys to discuss.
Will read though.

There's not much to know other than state sponsored Russian propaganda outlets reported that the rebels shot a plane down on July 17 near Snizhne. Those sane news outlets retracted those reports upon the rebels discovering the atrocity they committed.

The above is not a matter for debate. You can draw your own conclusions as to the guilt of the rebels / Russians over the MH17 shootdown.

Back