Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a bust-up on the Carlton board where they're eating each other alive

Agree about Walsh, he looks terrible atm
I must say, the Pies board on here is quite reasonable, and can be open to player criticism but for example some of the Collingwood Facebook fan pages are filled with absolute nuffies and if you dare speak your truth about the club and/or a player in a negative way, you get absolutely torn to threads.

I’d hate to be a Carlton supporter being critical of the club at the moment in the Carlton board - can imagine it’d be a bloodbath there.

I must say, the Pies board on here is quite reasonable, and can be open to player criticism but for example some of the Collingwood Facebook fan pages are filled with absolute nuffies and if you dare speak your truth about the club and/or a player in a negative way, you get absolutely torn to threads.

I’d hate to be a Carlton supporter being critical of the club at the moment in the Carlton board - can imagine it’d be a bloodbath there.
There are of course people with differing opinions as there would be on all online forums but not the "bloodbath" being touted here

There are of course people with differing opinions as there would be on all online forums but not the "bloodbath" being touted here
Honestly haven’t been in there to see, but can understand if it was a bloodbath. Like you said, you’ll have people with differing opinions, the faithfuls, the doubters, the critics etc. it’d be at a stage where it’d be at boiling point after the last few weeks.

Honestly haven’t been in there to see, but can understand if it was a bloodbath. Like you said, you’ll have people with differing opinions, the faithfuls, the doubters, the critics etc. it’d be at a stage where it’d be at boiling point after the last few weeks.
Maybe my bar for what's considered "bloodbath" is higher than most 🤣

If you want a "bloodbath" check out all the Helen Lovejoys melting about Degoey on the mainboard. The dickheads were nowhere to be seen with any other head high bump this year. :tearsofjoy:

Is that a perma ban or just a week off?

Not sure but I won’t just stand by and accept this injustice.

I will address this social injustice in the same way 99% of society does, by starting a hashtag.

#freeourfriendArr0w

Not sure but I won’t just stand by and accept this injustice.

I will address this social injustice in the same way 99% of society does, by starting a hashtag.

#freeourfriendArr0w
I will not be posting in this thread for 2 days to show my disapprovement of this decision. I hope others follow the movement.

#freeourfriendArr0w

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget the upside for Carlton - a better run with injuries, improvement from their developing players, inclusion of Blake Acres, and another pre-season developing the Voss game plan...

Arr0w told me the same lies

Who can I contact at VicPol for fraud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree. You might want to check out some of my posts about Carlton's prospects in 2023, and the rationale for that assessment.

They're not calling me Fadgestradamus for nothing...
A prediction is not a fact unfortunately

If you want a "bloodbath" check out all the Helen Lovejoys melting about Degoey on the mainboard. The dickheads were nowhere to be seen with any other head high bump this year. :tearsofjoy:
Hey Pistol. I honestly feel sorry for DeGoey. I am sure he did not mean for Hewitt to get injured and you could see the immediate disappointment on his face as he knew what the most likely outcome would be at the tribunal. I don’t get the hate to be honest, bloody good player.

Hey Pistol. I honestly feel sorry for DeGoey. I am sure he did not mean for Hewitt to get injured and you could see the immediate disappointment on his face as he knew what the most likely outcome would be at the tribunal. I don’t get the hate to be honest, bloody good player.
Yeah tribunal got it wrong again, should've been six weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back