Prediction Carlton Consensus Best 22 (RESULTS ARE IN)

Who should take the final spot in our Consensus Best 22 for 2017? (PICK FOUR)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's complete crap, man! :p

But seriously. We have our flare ups. Some get heated, a few go too far. But for the most part, things are resolved fairly maturely... Even if it's a 'agree to disagree' type resolution.

I don't do a lot of social media, but I assume that would be pretty rare for an online forum.

You obviously haven't seen me curse and swear when you beat me to a joke/pun/punchline fb!!! :p:D

Wayne Harmes did actually play full forward against North once.
Harmesy lived to tell the tale.

Rod Galt, Peter Brown, Peter Mac, big Swanny.

Just get the ball to the deck, keep the opposition away.

4 flags.

Obviously not the Spook, but he was a hell of an illustrator, so big Rod gets a mention.

I can only see things the way I see things and if I had to give credit to one person, it would have to be The Old Dark Navy's

Been here long enough to see his guidance via pragmatism, consideration, politeness and genuine care factor................and he tells us he has issues.
That's totally understandable as you'll often find those that have/are experiencing the most, are likely to be the most empathetic through others' situations.

Early Christmas cheer, but here's one for TODN......gulp....gulp...gulp... :)

To (poorly) paraphrase numbers.

Free hugs for all.

You guys are all right.

Kumbaya.

George Harrison reference.

Fade to unintelligible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Galt - me and dad dubbed him 'nearly' for his clever way of nearly taking marks.

Before my time I think. Was in 78 Elimination Final v Geelong but I do not remember him part of our 79 premiership heroes. Young Peter Brown seemed to be full forward at start of 79 grand final.
Don't remember him being much though. Think McConville was swing man full forward and backline and the rest left to David McKay, Sellers. Cannot remember if Fitzy was playing in 79. Might have been in England.
Anyway, Liam is almost back. Time to go.

Before my time I think. Was in 78 Elimination Final v Geelong but I do not remember him part of our 79 premiership heroes. Young Peter Brown seemed to be full forward at start of 79 grand final.
Don't remember him being much though. Think McConville was swing man full forward and backline and the rest left to David McKay, Sellers. Cannot remember if Fitzy was playing in 79. Might have been in England.
Anyway, Liam is almost back. Time to go.

fitzy played in 79. percy & he rucked with sellers & brown up forward with the dominator, sheldon, keogh, buckley etc. young & francis dominated the wings and harmes in the centre

fitzy played in 79. percy & he rucked with sellers & brown up forward with the dominator, sheldon, keogh, buckley etc. young & francis dominated the wings and harmes in the centre

Awesome memory there for detail.
Remember Peter Francis playing a great game on the wing.
Did Brown end up on the bench ?
Don't remember him playing much in that game even though I remember him starting in number 40 I think.

Don't remember him playing much in that game even though I remember him starting in number 40 I think.

The other wing, Michael Young potted the goal of his life, just on 3 quarter time.

Brown wore 41.

41. did bugger all. more a decoy for the mosquito fleet.

francis unlucky not to be bog with johnston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back