Toast Carlton moves to 2nd on the ladder

• Thread starter blue89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall some years back a thread was set up for this purpose, by ODN if I remember correctly. Many neglected friends, family and social outings later, we finally got there :thumbsu:

I did set up a post whoring thread many moons back. Were you around then?

We were in 2nd for a long time previously, then Adelaide surged and overtook everyone.

Been reading since the rumours of Juddy to Carlton begun. That year included two weeks of hitting F5 that I'll never get back.
We were in 2nd for a long time previously, then Adelaide surged and overtook everyone.
Edit: Just realised we are still only second. Thought this meant we are finally first, because it was North back then who we were trying to overtake.

What has this all been for?

Last edited:

Been reading since the rumours of Juddy to Carlton begun. That year included two weeks of hitting F5 that I'll never get back.

Edit: Just realised we are still only second. Thought this meant we are finally first, because it was North back then who we were trying to overtake.

What has this all been for?
One question - do we win a Flag for this?

(Haven't had a flag for years)

Well.........
Their board must have really slowed down over the last few years. They were miles ahead of us at one stage.
Don't be surprised if they throw a massive 5 year, back-ended contract at you in the off-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They might be looking for a bit of experience. Might even slide a 2-3 year front ended deal acrross your desk Thy
pretty sure my manager (HBF) and ODN are close to finalising things..........I feel comfortable at carlton BF, looking forward to reaping the rewards of a lot of hard work from all the posters...........exciting times...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back