Win in PFD 300th

Guth seems to be ok

Kolo concussion might have 12 day QF implications

No passengers and even SAV did good down back

Stengle a star..

Things going well and finished #1...

Now the real stuff starts

Go Catters
Guthrie walking around freely moving his arms everywhere with no pain or limitations and no ice is a fairly good indicator its either nothing or minor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barass has to be shockingly overrated and a very selfish defender. Seemed to spend the entire game obsessing over limiting hawkins goals as opposed to influencing the game for his team. The snap shot with stengle running in was a giveaway of this fact how he let stengle just stroll in instead of trying to charge forward and influence. Was more interestee in making sure hawkins didnt kick it.

All these injuries issues regarding key players (Cameron, Guthrie, Stanley, Kolo and Duncan) is such typically Geelong thing to happen in the build-up to finals. :(

I needed this reassurance!!
Your shoulder pretty much is responsible for all movements of the arm, if you have done moderate to severe damage you will really notice it! They will be either holding it in a comfortable position cradling it or have it in a sling. You will notice alot of movement limitations and pain. He looked in no discomfort and was moving his arm very freely. Doesnt look from the naked eye without an actual assessment to be a worry

I have never in my life seen a team win by 85 points that only laid 34 tackles for the match.

snow downhill skiing GIF by Angry Birds

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back