Review Cats flog West Coast by 85 points for PFD 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree Miers has stepped up. He is a running machine and he's a great hit up kick. He'll be important on the MCG.
We have such an abundance of talent in the forward line in 2022 - Hawkins; Cameron; Rohan; Close; Stengle; Miers - they have kicked a combined 200+ goals this year!

I know it's a small sample but I think there's something to work with with Sav as a defender. He's contracted so there's no harm.

I know it's a small sample but I think there's something to work with with Sav as a defender. He's contracted so there's no harm.
He really wasn't that bad considered he's only been playing the position for half a season, if that. Definitely worth a try next year. Give him the first 6 games in the AFL and see if there's improvement, something to work with.

He really wasn't that bad considered he's only been playing the position for half a season, if that. Definitely worth a try next year. Give him the first 6 games in the AFL and see if there's improvement, something to work with.
Think it has only been 3 weeks as a defender actually 2 VFL games and this one (could be wrong)

Just watching the replay. Jeez opposition players are keen to kill Stengle. He gets knocked around a bit.

He's incredibly shy, almost awkwardly so.

Shy people often get misconstrued as arrogant types, and I reckon out on the field that's what it may come across as to an opposition player who's not familiar with Tyson's personality.

I might be reading too much into it (Studying psych at uni 🤣) but that's what it looks like to me.

That play where Close was running with the ball and Stengle busted his guts to run with him and edge in front to receive the handball and then delivered a perfectly weighted pass over the top of the defender to Hawkins was incredible. No surprise Stengle is in the AA squad.

VOTES PLAYER (CLUB)
9 - Mark Blicavs (GEEL)
5 - Isaac Smith (GEEL)
5 - Tyson Stengle (GEEL)
4 - Joel Selwood (GEEL)
3 - Brandan Parfitt (GEEL)
2 - Patrick Dangerfield (GEEL)
1 - Jonathon Ceglar (GEEL)
1 - Tom Hawkins (GEEL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back