Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some initial thoughts:

Mahoney is obvious, but probably saves Taylor.

LDU should not play, but bet he will.

I would bring in Maj for Brown but will get zero support for that.

Pittard should go, as should JMAC.

Want to see Murphy play.

LMAC should play in the midfield.

Would still like to see Bonar in the middle.

Can't drop LDU. The highest draft pick we've had in forever - some said they'd have taken him at #1 - and in a time of rebuild we give up on him after 20 games? Give him the last 9 games and see what he has. Doesn't matter if it's not much because winning and losing isn't relevant and LDU playing scratch matches tells us nothing. If he plays like he did today for 9 weeks then worry.

Macmilan, Hall, Pittard....yada yada yada. Have to be dropped, say it every week but they never will be. Literally never. JMac will break Boomer's record and then play another 10 years.

Daw, Hosie, Murphy come in and the rest depends on who's fit. Seen enough of Mahony for now.

The shitness of 2020 will be summed up that by Round 9 neither of two teams playing each other will be wanting to win. Adelaide have got a two week break from us and in a literal race to the bottom might have us cold. If Adelaide are at all serious, North will win.

Unless Will Walker is deemed ready, I can’t see any changes happening. We could bring in Marley for someone but MEH. I’d like to see Majak. However, BBB is the only one he could come in for and I doubt that will happen. McKay deserves to keep his spot. LDU will be good for the run. Jy will learn from being tagged. Oh, and Murphy should come in for JMac, for no other reason than the sheer degree of difficulty of that costly stuff up. There needs to be repercussions for that sh1t...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I saw after quarter time from your mob today you’ll get the job done comfortably. Going inside 50 you look average and the crows defence was semi-ok against the saints, but you’ll get most clearances and just need to hit up some targets for an easy 5 goal win.

Does Hosie even exist? As in, “Who’s he”?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Lachie Hosie is Kaiser Soze. No one knows who he is and no one is even sure he exists. Nobody's ever seen him. He's a myth, a spook story that footballers tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop and Lachie Hosie will get you."

And like that...

He's gone!

Really hope Will Walker is fit. Would like Macmillan Pittard Mahony out Murphy Walker Hosie in. possibly Brown out for Daw but we know it wont happen

Out. -. In
Brown (rested). -. Wood
JMac (omitted). -. Murphy
Mahony (rested). - Hosie
Simpkin (Ankle). -. Bonar
Taylor (rested). -. Ahern/Walker

Think a few youngsters need a break and others need to re asses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back