Preview Changes: GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

* you Danger you staging campaigner.
Enjoy not getting to the dance while we do.
Hahha
pGAXU5bhp6-_8OQXrZ_8lgLu5GF8gNP592Dr9rEMGaqLLL6LbNr9o1XVnu_z8CzZsaPrLsylWE9mVYd6=w312-h250-nc

Only possibility is Gov for Otto. With the lack of football over the last few weeks, nobody outside of tonight's 22 and Gov will be an option for our selectors. Gov will have to train at high intensity late next week though because I can't see them taking any chances at all. Otto can't provide anything more than he did tonight and will likely be worse given it's a day game, so hopefully Gov gets up as he could explode like CC did tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played only 59% and was barely seen on the tv screen. Got his hands into a few spots to knock down a ball, but otherwise didn't get much of it. Having said that, I'm not sure who would replace him. Dropping him for Gov leaves Otten without a role whatsoever, so I think he'll stay in the side.
I wasn't intimating anything other than he may carrying something and may not come up.

Good luck next week guys and girls. I'm not sure I've enjoyed watching a non-North team more than the 2017 edition of the Crows and I sincerely hope you take the flag back to Adelaide next week, regardless of who you play.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back