Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For context, part of the reason I don't want us to bring in another KPF is that I don't want to emulate the annual TMac vs West Coast game where he'd come into the side, kick four, and then buy his place in the team for the next month.

No flat-tracking for spud KPFs please. Greater good and all.

**** it, roll with one KPF, Richmond 2017 style :rainbow:
Bargaining.

See you in two days when you've reached the final stage of grief and accepted that Brown is coming in.

Bargaining.

See you in two days when you've reached the final stage of grief and accepted that Brown is coming in.
Generous. Fully expecting both Brown and Fullarton to come in

Frustrated Head GIF

Generous. Fully expecting both Brown and Fullarton to come in

Frustrated Head GIF
Brown to kick three goals from two free kicks and Goodwin to describe his body of work as 'outstanding'.

According to a trackwatcher on Demonland who spoke to a few players:

JVR will only miss the one game.
Turner likely out for 2-3 games.
McAdam will play one more Casey game before being available for senior selection.
Fullarton didn't train. Came out, spoke to trainers, went back inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be wires crossed as I think we start wearing our Indigenous jumper this week? So could be 'jumper presentation' in that sense rather than a new player.
Correct. Interesting that we're only using 'Narrm' for the one round this year, despite wearing the Indigenous guernsey both weeks.

i wouldn't be surprised if Fullarton was injured. i saw a tall player go down near the goals after an attempt at a pack mark and they stayed down for a while. i thought it was Fullarton but i couldn't be sure.

i wouldn't be surprised if Fullarton was injured. i saw a tall player go down near the goals after an attempt at a pack mark and they stayed down for a while. i thought it was Fullarton but i couldn't be sure.
I haven’t heard anything from the club. However someone watching told me he went down with a knee injury. Looked bad but kept playing. Also didn’t train today so doubt it’s him coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back