Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs Yartapuulti @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually love Tmac, one of the few remaining from our genuine s**t era, clearly loves the club, also that goal to win against WC in 17 or whatever, how good. But damn, he is sadly cooked, if he plays then don't be surprised if you think he's been subbed off, but it turns out he hasn't, he's the invisible man.

Chandler has hardly been sighted last 2 weeks. Fritta seems out of touch also.
Fritta can have a tendency to drop off intensity. IMO. As he has this year.
He can also get lazy in his efforts to cover the field at speed.

His tackling intensity has been poor, barely laying one hand on opponents.

So has Oliver, only really putting on inferred pressure, rather than full tackling. Protecting his shoulders or something.
He has also been reluctant to get under a high ball on the wings. Too much self preservation.

Tmac please drag Aliir up the ground/out of the way so JVR can kick 10 - cheers

Will be the complete opposite if the Essendon game was anything to go by, TMac deep and JVR doing the donkey work up the field. :(

Wasn't expecting Salem, good that he's back but was expecting a run in the 2s.
Hmmmm… brave or stupid. Let’s see which one based on how Salo goes. He must have been dominating at training to not have to at least put a couple in at VFL level given how long it’s been since he’s played a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, his turnovers went up massively last year when he did it.
My main qualm is that he's basically more of the same in the middle, with less explosiveness than the others. Roll Rivers or Salem through there for something different/someone who can actually kick (though Salem is prob better suited to a HF flank)

My main qualm is that he's basically more of the same in the middle, with less explosiveness than the others. Roll Rivers or Salem through there for something different/someone who can actually kick (though Salem is prob better suited to a HF flank)
Hopefully we keep up the rotations, and continue it as the year goes in. I'm having PTSD flashbacks already with Salo coming back early from injury.

I was thinking this morning that when they bring Salem in it will be for a home game like Fremantle on the 27th so that way he gets at least one VFL game under his belt.

But throwing him in now, interstate, against Port, which I feel is a 50/50 game at best, is a bit of an ask. Hopefully we don't get to see May from the goal square chip it out to Salem who then chips it 15 metres to someone else etc etc.

I just pray we can get a T.McDonald in full majestic form onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back