Preview Changes R2 vs Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

So FiveAA full of s**t about late changes.

Every week they pull that one for clickbait and get.people to listen.

Every week people get sucked in.

Well Thinker actually posted about CEY possibly coming in this morning

Tabloid trash media at its finest.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apologies for the intrusion, I was just wondering why Hugh Greenwood hasn't been getting a game?

He's not currently on your injury list and I assumed that he'd be part of your best 22.

Looking good tonight and hope that you beat the Swans!

Apologies for the intrusion, I was just wondering why Hugh Greenwood hasn't been getting a game?

He's not currently on your injury list and I assumed that he'd be part of your best 22.

Looking good tonight and hope that you beat the Swans!
Just returning from injury

Playing SANFL this weekend. Available for selection next week

Thanks for that mate and I like your username by the way.

He's OOC at the end of the season I believe?

Good luck for tonight and the remainder of the season.
Yep

He's our best player out of contract this season. Usually have 4-5 that we're sweating on but this year it's pretty much just him

Good to hear that your club has the majority of the playing list signed up, at least there's no distraction on that front.

Can't see him leaving but damn I'd have him at Hawthorn in a heartbeat.

I'm really hoping that you guys come out after half time and smash Sydney, I can't stand those campaigners.

Looks like Buddy might get off the chain, hopefully he's locked down because without him firing they're so much easier to beat.

Enjoy the rest of the game and hope you get the win!

And if you took him, he’d probably turn in to the player he promised to be back in 2009.

I'm not too sure what he looked like back in 2009 as a 17 year old, however I do remember him having a basketball background.

Are you aware of which sport he was playing back then at all?

I used to play both myself but I do also remember that alot of the boys I played footy with would only play basketball in the footy offseason, using it to maintain their fitness base which would make preseason a little less painful.

Either way I hope that both he and your club have a big season and congratulations again on the win.

I'm not too sure what he looked like back in 2009 as a 17 year old, however I do remember him having a basketball background.

Are you aware of which sport he was playing back then at all?

I used to play both myself but I do also remember that alot of the boys I played footy with would only play basketball in the footy offseason, using it to maintain their fitness base which would make preseason a little less painful.

Either way I hope that both he and your club have a big season and congratulations again on the win.
No I don’t know what he played sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back