Prediction Changes v Brizzy in Brizzy (sigh)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erasmus or Corbett for the sub?

Raz deserves a go but Corbett waa decent enough last week that I would have thought he'd be in the 22.

Ras is the future. He needs games experience for next year. And if not the future, wtf didn't we take Amiss JVR and then MJ like I was shouting from the rooftops that draft.
They're treating Erasmus with kid gloves compared to Johnson and Amiss for some weird reason, the latter two get plenty of opportunities but they're hesitant with Erasmus.

Erasmus or Corbett for the sub?

Raz deserves a go but Corbett waa decent enough last week that I would have thought he'd be in the 22.
Corbett, a forward, as the sub was ridiculous. It handcuffed Jlo, and he had to take Amiss off for no good reason, other than to replace one forward with another. Terrible for Amiss' confidence.

Erasmus has to be the sub.

Corbett, a forward, as the sub was ridiculous. It handcuffed Jlo, and he had to take Amiss off for no good reason, other than to replace one forward with another. Terrible for Amiss' confidence.

Erasmus has to be the sub.
I tend to agree, but Corbett should be in the best 22 in my opinion.

Supporting Freo reminds of the introduction of Bluebeard in Fate:Zero.

He and his murderous master have kidnapped and killed multiple people and there is one little boy left.

As he lets the child go, leaving the dark and fear of his own death behind, Bluebeard explains the tastiest thing is the fear experienced right at the peak of hope. That when people are resigned to their fate and demise, it isn't as enjoyable as plucking heir souls when they feel they are safe.

All this while we see the child edge closer and closer to the door, to daylight, to escape... At the moment that the kids hand touches the door knob, turns it, he is snatched back into the darkness and his screams echo as his life is snatched away.

This pre-season we were the child of hope, Once the season began, Freo stole our souls back into misery, darkness, and shadow. I've stayed mostly away as I come to terms with the fact that we suck (again), and parse the emotions of this club in my brain. I will now no longer allow myself to be hopeful, in fear of the pain of losing it all over again.

what was the deal with Draper at training earlier in the week. Sounded like a debut but he's not on the list? Anyone?
i can only guess contract extension or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish doesn't like his Mr fixit role it seems, based on his interview.

What role has he been playing this year, as he seems down compared to last year where he was so good

We're officially the youngest and least experienced team this round:
Ooof - not ideal at all. Real indictment on the list management that we find ourselves here, with very few experienced players that can get on the park.

Ultimately this means we are years away, which is crazy given last year

They're treating Erasmus with kid gloves compared to Johnson and Amiss for some weird reason, the latter two get plenty of opportunities but they're hesitant with Erasmus.
The even less palatable explanation is they're not willing to play him because they don't think he's any good.

And if it turns out he's no good when there were players like JVR still in the table, that's not going to be a pleasant timeline to exist in.

Maybe his progress is not as quick as the other two.
Remember that two weeks ago, against the worst team in the WFAL competition , he only had 8 possessions.
I read some one saying, "But he had a hard tag". Hellooooooo if he can't handle a hard tag at that level, how will he go at AFL level.
I want him to be as good as the club think he will be, bu......

Ooof - not ideal at all. Real indictment on the list management that we find ourselves here, with very few experienced players that can get on the park.

Ultimately this means we are years away, which is crazy given last year
Bad list management.

Acres and Logue should of obviously been kept. That is on arrogant Bell.

Remember that two weeks ago, against the worst team in the WFAL competition , he only had 8 possessions.
I read some one saying, "But he had a hard tag". Hellooooooo if he can't handle a hard tag at that level, how will he go at AFL level.
How many 19 year olds get a tag at AFL level apart from that freak of nature Daicos

last week he had 14 contested possessions among 27 touches with 10 clearances, eight tackles and five score involvements in the loss to South Fremantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back