Changes v Collingwood - In: Watts and Salem, Out: Stretch and Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so Frost isn't in the side, why not? Out of favour for some reason? KPD not getting picked when we haven't got many? Has it got to do with these rumours about him wanting out? Adelaide bound for Lever?

Tmac is in the backline again. between Frost and Omac and Omac is in form.

Also I clicked quote on a Striker475 post but this silly forum only shows the last poster's reply not whatever other context might be there so all I got when I got around to replying after reading the thread was Striker475 saying "yes" so I have no idea what I was going to argue about, so yeah, just know Striker475 that you are wrong and possibly a campaigner.

This is called an each way bet...
popular-sayings-collection-8-007.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually quite drunk by accident and its only Thursday which is going to make tomorrow a struggle but if this is the changes thread that's good because I'm happy about Watts because I like the guy and he will freak out pies supporters totally when he wins the match for us.

I'm posting with one eye closed for focus here so I think I will pack it in now.

Go Dr Whooooooooo!

Hypothetically- we win and get no injuries and Viney is passed fit fit our first final. Who does he replace? I'm thinking Vince?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Could 100% guarantee Vince wont get dropped.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

booked my train ticket to melbourne this morning. This afternoon got dizzy, had aches in my body and really cold. FML why couldn't i get the flu prior to buying my ticket, also why couldn't i get it during bye week FFS

booked my train ticket to melbourne this morning. This afternoon got dizzy, had aches in my body and really cold. FML why couldn't i get the flu prior to buying my ticket, also why couldn't i get it during bye week FFS
Are you sure it isn't leather poisoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back