Changes v Collingwood - In: Watts and Salem, Out: Stretch and Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Um... so you know we haven't made finals yet right?
I do, but I also know that the club has said his foot issue isn't the plantar fascia and with some reasonable changes we can knock the Pies over regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looked at the predictor
If WC win by 30 we have get within a kick of the Pies

If they only win by 12 we can afford to lose by 4 goals.

So its by no means over at all

What if they lose?

Negative of dropping/losing both Vince and Wagner is that Lewis may have to play more back. I have really enjoyed his recent role as distributor out of stoppages, looks much better there than in the backline IMO.

Viney if fit for stretch

Salem for Wagner

No way does Watts come in, main reason we won today was pressure in our forward line. Watts is a total liability in that regard.

No way does Watts come in, main reason we won today was pressure in our forward line. Watts is a total liability in that regard.
Please. Main reason we won today was because Hogan had a monstrous game. Our forward pressure - with the exception of Pedersen oddly enough - was average. Garlett and Hannan both had s**t games. I'd advocate for Kennedy in next week, but his papers are obviously stamped.

Yeah, we were like a sieve mate - they rebounded however they wanted.

Just looked at the predictor
If WC win by 30 we have get within a kick of the Pies

If they only win by 12 we can afford to lose by 4 goals.

So its by no means over at all
Collingwood is quite simply a final for us. If we lose, the Eagles get a massive lift and IMO roll the Crows. Their supporters will be off their **** willing them a big enough score to make finals.

The only ladder manipulation relevant to the Crows is whether they play Port in week 1 of finals and that may not eventuate if Tigers win today. Crows will be hard to beat but they won't win at all costs over in the west.

Yeah, we were like a sieve mate - they rebounded however they wanted.

When we were in ascendancy we locked it in and forced turnovers from Brisbane's disposals coming out of the 50 by hand and foot. When we were bad we let Brisbane run from one end to the other without a single demon breaking into more than a jog. I reckon I know which one of those scenarios picking Jack Watts pushes us closer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back