Preview Changes v Crows R3 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Blight and Hook doing analysis of Sam Hayes in when it's Sam Mayes.

PORT ADELAIDE

In:
S.Mayes, J.McEntee
Out: J.Sinn (omitted), J.Finlayson (omitted), X.Duursma (omitted)

Last week's sub: J.Mead (replaced T.McKenzie)

EMG [45] Martin Frederick,[7] Xavier Duursma,[43] Trent Dumont,[25] Sam Hayes

Did the crows add Frampton to their side along with Himmelberg and O'Brien? But not Thilthorpe?

ADELAIDE

In:
B.Frampton, R.Laird, L.Murphy
Out: N.Murray (omitted), L.Pedlar (omitted), R.Sloane (groin), J.Soligo (Medi-Sub)

Last week's sub: J.Soligo (replaced R.Sloane)

Did the crows add Frampton to their side along with Himmelberg and O'Brien? But not Thilthorpe?

Yep - with our makeshift/banged up defence you'd think it would've been ideal to bring in their bestest ever draft pick for a confidence booster. He must've really upset the coaches or got the sooks.

Not sure what everyone was expecting? I find it so weird when supporters get outraged over shuffling around the players ranked outside the top 20 at the club.

The only key ins I was hoping for was Dixon and gray and when it became apparent they weren’t going to be available there was literally not much else we could do to improve the side.

One of Marshall/finlayson had to be dropped.

And sinn and duursma were both poor.

And I like the selection of Mayes, I would’ve had him in from round 1. Mead has shown a bit more than Sinn I reckon so I think that’s why they’ve given him the nod.

It’s probably debatable whether we should’ve brought in another tall in Hayes instead of one of the 3 inclusions. But we’ve gone tall in our forward line the past two weeks and have been awful. Plus Hayes was trialled in the pre season games and he was poor in the ruck let alone as a tall forward option so it might’ve been risky bringing him in for a do or die game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blight and Hook doing analysis of Sam Hayes in when it's Sam Mayes.

PORT ADELAIDE

In:
S.Mayes, J.McEntee
Out: J.Sinn (omitted), J.Finlayson (omitted), X.Duursma (omitted)

Last week's sub: J.Mead (replaced T.McKenzie)

EMG [45] Martin Frederick,[7] Xavier Duursma,[43] Trent Dumont,[25] Sam Hayes
Maybe because that would have been logical

All those that are hoping that we lose, I assume we won’t hear you on here complaining then if we do end up getting pumped by the crows?

Dont worry about that mate we have already got our lines sorted just waiting for it all to happen.
My contempt for hinkley and koch is beyond measure at the way these buffoons are destroying this club.

All those that are hoping that we lose, I assume we won’t hear you on here complaining then if we do end up getting pumped by the crows?

We'll complain about how s**t we are, but be happy it's one step closer to hinkley going, so.

fb - Jones, Skinner, Burton
hb - Bonner, Jonas, Houston
c - Duursma, Wines, Amon
HF - Rozee, Finlayson, SPP
F - McEntee, Georgiades, Gray
R - Lycett, Boak, Butters
Int - Hayes, Drew, Pasini, Mead
Sub - Dumont
Emg - Sinn, Mayes, McEntee

Would Contemplate Playing Rozee off Half back just to free him up a bit. Could also go small and only have jonas and skinner as Key defenders.
I like the idea about playing rozee off half back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back