Changes v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pav deserves to stay in as long as he wants imo. Don't need to drop him to bring in Apeness, just move him out to a flank and let him have a free run while Tabs and Ape take the key defenders. Let him enjoy his last dozen games or so, he's earnt it.

I'm about done with Ballas though. Don't see the point of continually carrying him for no reward.

Your not a fremantle supporter if you want next week to be pavs last game.

You're wasted here, you have the turn of phrase of a politician - "If you disagree with me you are un-Australian/racist/a bigot"

Geez mate, no need to be a dickhead about it. Its an internet forum :'(

You're the dickhead for saying that people that want Pav to go are not Fremantle supporters. It's because I support him and the club that I want him to go now

Not sure we'd gain much bringing in Apeness for Pav anyway. He comes in and gets monstered for a half or so then is so bugged we end up ruining what little confidence Taberner is building by locking him in forward playing against 2 or 3 defenders.

Apeness will probably be given more time but we're only playing one ruck atm so why not bring in Apeness in and play three talls, Pav out of the square, Apeness crashing packs and trying to bring Walters/Ballantyne into it and Taberner moving between mid-forward. Pav gets a bit more help and we're better covered if Apeness tires.

Of course we'd have to lose one of our mids to do it.... Sorry Suban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back