Changes v Port (latest; out: Murray, In: Murphy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Still surprised with our injuries that Fasolo doesn’t come in and one of our forwards - Varcoe or WHE or Thomas or even De Goey - doesn’t play further up the ground, even in defence.
Mate. Did you watch Fasolo against Port?
He is so far off it isn’t funny.

Still surprised with our injuries that Fasolo doesn’t come in and one of our forwards - Varcoe or WHE or Thomas or even De Goey - doesn’t play further up the ground, even in defence.
Fas is too busy getting s**t faced on Saturday nights getting blisters in his brand new boots.
You won’t see him in black and white (AFL) again.

I was even more surprised when Buckley said this week that FAz is a required player!? IF not required now with our injuries, then when?

WE all know it:

In:
dad35b12485c11c85d727939dae069e7

Out:
DE%20GOEY%20Jordan.png
He doesn't, he's just fishing for likes.

Speaking of fishing for likes, can anyone tell me if there are any changes or not? Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet.
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Sick of reamings in trade week?

Yep the more required the player seems, the more you'll get, granted he has fallen out of favour he was basically our leading goal kicker the past 2 seasons. If we maintain that only injury kept him out this season and he's still wanted then he has more value but it's not like we will get huge returns but you still want the best possible. Most importantly above all that you still want fas invested and committed to this season, he might be called upon this year still and we need his mind still on the prize. What coach would of said no ? I think bucks saying "Anything beyond that will take care of itself" twice told you enough yet he said Elliot would sign a new deal. I'm a fan of fas and what he brings but unfortunately it was the wrong time to get injured, our forward line is functioning great so there's no need for him & we need cap. Best interests for both involved to part ways........ Unless he gets a call up in finals and kills it.

I was even more surprised when Buckley said this week that FAz is a required player!? IF not required now with our injuries, then when?

Suspect he’s playing a straight bat after the Lynch kefuffle. Can’t afford to piss a player off who still might play in finals. But if you listen To him, he says, ‘what happens later happens later.’ I.e. the door is open.

Mate. Did you watch Fasolo against Port?
He is so far off it isn’t funny.

Yeah, I was there. It was a quiet game, and his positioning seemed poor to me - too much in the flanks. But the delivery forward was vfl standard, which definitely didn’t suit him. I’d say, this guy was in our top goal scorers for quite a few years. He’s too talented to be in the vfl, even if the modern game doesn’t quite suit him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect he’s playing a straight bat after the Lynch kefuffle. Can’t afford to piss a player off who still might play in finals. But if you listen To him, he says, ‘what happens later happens later.’ I.e. the door is open.

Yeah, Fas is gone I reckon and hes got his new club all but llined up.

I think by Bucks is saying "hes a required player" , all he means is "hes too good to be delisted and somebody in the AFL will snap him up (or already has).....otherwise we might keep him on a one year contract and a low wage".

Hes a required player until he officially tells the club hes leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back