Preview Changes v Sydney, Rd 8

Actually glad Buddy is playing might be the last chance I get to watch him live.
Last time i saw Buddy play Live, Tmac held him to 0 goals. Boring game

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Fight it. The Kangas player came back on and was fine. A Dangerfield or Franklin would get off for that..
And Fyfe would get 8 weeks

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Tasmania
With Fritsch out I wouldn't want to change the team too much. In sorry but from what I've seen of Petty I don't rate him at all. TMac has to play back for the rest of the year and let Brown and Weid be the tall targets.

In: Weid, Chandler
Out: Tomo :(, Fritsch

Jones played well, he is in and Baker the sub.

ANB and Melksham on notice.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Unfortunate but expected. Wonder if we will challeng. Definitely one of those that looked worse than it was.
Yeah obviously I'm a neutral so I don't have a bias either way (If anything it'd swing in your favour as I don't like the Swans or the Kangaroos) but I thought he might get one. Obviously there was no intent there and it's a reactionary thing, it's just unlucky.

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
In - Weid, Chandler, Mitch Brown

Out - Tomlinson, Meklsham, Fritsch

Tmac over Petty down back. Petty hasn't looked likely at AFL level yet, though to be fair hasn't a decent run at it either.

Melksham (consistently in our worst each week now) for Chandler which should help balance us out with Brown and Weid up forward

Fristch big loss, I think I prefer using Mitch Brown as a like for like replacement for one week, our forward line is getting tinkered with a lot suddenly, be good to retain a poor mans Fristch role this week

Back