Preview Changes vs Collingwood @ MCG, Round 20, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In: motlop, Skinner, Frederick, Mayes, Sutcliffe
The learning from the loss is that we were too quick and skillful, therefore we weren't able to produce enough forward half stoppages.

Teakle and Hayes dominated ruck in the Maggie's and Fantasia kicked 3. One will.play next week. Guess who

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teakle and Hayes dominated ruck in the Maggie's and Fantasia kicked 3. One will.play next week. Guess who

yep

we should chuck fantasia into the ruck a determine if his body is up to the rigours of AFL

If hinkley isn't sacked this week then I don't care.
This!!! Hinkley has destroyed my enjoyment of the game, and I doubt it will return until he's gone. But then, I'm just white noise, so why would the club care?

If we are a serious footy club, which we aren’t, Amon doesn’t play for the rest of the season. Give his role to Duursma.

I don't mind players moving on

It is a wake up call to PAFC that they aren't an employer of choice for this individual and they have to ask themselves why. Just being forced to ask the question, forces the club to look in the mirror and try harder.

In this case, I think he just wants to move to Melbourne rather than the coach but wouldn't it be interesting to know for sure.

A shame though, as he "did" have a lovely boot until this year.

I don't mind players moving on

It is a wake up call to PAFC that they aren't an employer of choice for this individual and they have to ask themselves why. Just being forced to ask the question, forces the club to look in the mirror and try harder.

In this case, I think he just wants to move to Melbourne rather than the coach but wouldn't it be interesting to know for sure.

A shame though, as he "did" have a lovely boot until this year.

Players returning home is fine, as should be clubs not selecting those players when in an end of season development phase. He shouldn’t play again for Port, and not for reasons for spite.

Jones for Mcentee
Bonner for Houston presuming he is concussed

Teacle or durrs to sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back