Preview Changes vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

My natural pessimism tells me we don't win this. On paper this looks one of our weakest teams in recent times with just too many fringe/VFL players in the lineup. Unless the forwards and mids have a day out Freo looks to have us covered. A win would be an exceptional effort.
Once again, the only reason we’ll win will be our top 8-10 players dragging us over the line. There’s 10 BOG average players out there pulling on the jumper today.

My natural pessimism tells me we don't win this. On paper this looks one of our weakest teams in recent times with just too many fringe/VFL players in the lineup. Unless the forwards and mids have a day out Freo looks to have us covered. A win would be an exceptional effort.

I’m more concerned with the post bye curse. I can see us becoming it’s 10th victim.

Anyone have any idea why you can't purchase general admission tickets on line for todays game with ticketmaster? Only allowing you to purchase allocated seats

Surely it's not a sell out

Last quarter of Round 5 1995 between Dogs and Freo at Whitten Oval is being shown at the ground. Naughton and West (enjoying some of his father's work) were keenly watching.

My nana passed away this week. Weird opening to a comment, but I'll explain.

She was born and raised in Braybrook, raised her family there. I'm not sure when she started following Footscray, but she was Bulldog through and through and several generations following her have carried it on. I'll be wearing a Dogs scarf to her funeral.

I want this to be a good match. I want a win for her.

Sorry about losing you nana, but she organised a Bullies win for you all 🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back