• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrefutable? I think the assertion Daw would be better than Ben Brown is very easily refuted.

Daw is not a good footballer and never has been. Brown is and always has been.

If Oliver or Trac have a down patch you don't drop them for some mature age VFL plodder. You back in a quality player to work through it and get better.
Well backing Ben Brown when I was 100% sure that he isn't up to the grade has arguably cost us a win. Ben Brown was as bad as anyone could play in a game of footy. What Brown was in the past is completely irrelevant to what he is now. He's been a VFL reserves player the last 4 weeks.

I'm sure mate but you couldn't be further off the mark. Another horrific game. But heaven forbid we acknowledge that I was right.

Right how exactly? You wanted Ben replaced with Mitch. Mitch also played and had zero goals from 8 disposals. Both were shite.

No one is saying BBB isn't out of form. I can't fathom what your actual point is.

Right how exactly? You wanted Ben replaced with Mitch. Mitch also played and had zero goals from 8 disposals. Both were shite.

No one is saying BBB isn't out of form. I can't fathom what your actual point is.
huh? You said Ben Brown has enough credits in the bank to retire on. So you're going to double down and maintain that Ben Brown should keep his spot in the team?

Mitch brown had 8 touches. Twice as many as Ben Brown. If Mitch Brown was awful, what does that make Ben?
You also hinted that Mitch Brown will probably never come back in. But he came in for TMac so he was clearly the next cab off the rank.

huh? You said Ben Brown has enough credits in the bank to retire on. So you're going to double down and maintain that Ben Brown should keep his spot in the team?

Mitch brown had 8 touches. Twice as many as Ben Brown. If Mitch Brown was awful, what does that make Ben?
You also hinted that Mitch Brown will probably never come back in. But he came in for TMac so he was clearly the next cab off the rank.

Selecting Ben Brown against Sydney was the right choice, yes. TMac is injured. Weid has been shite for four years now. M Brown came in and did nothing. We simply don't have many viable options, so backing him in to come good against Sydney was the right decision. It didn't come off and that sucks, but we had no viable alternative.

He's absolutely in droppable form, but we also need to replace every omitted player with someone else. I'm open to hearing about your proposed forward line that is guaranteed to perform better.

Selecting Ben Brown against Sydney was the right choice, yes. TMac is injured. Weid has been shite for four years now. M Brown came in and did nothing. We simply don't have many viable options, so backing him in to come good against Sydney was the right decision. It didn't come off and that sucks, but we had no viable alternative.

He's absolutely in droppable form, but we also need to replace every omitted player with someone else. I'm open to hearing about your proposed forward line that is guaranteed to perform better.
Why do we need to replace a tall with a tall? We could've replaced him with Bedford no? Ben Brown doesn't mark or provide a presence or provide any forward pressure or anything to the team at all.

Not dropping Brown after last week was the wrong decision and yesterday proved that. I would say hindsight is 20/20 but I was calling for it all week.

You can't say M.Brown came in and did nothing when he had double the amount of impact as Ben Brown.

Why do we need to replace a tall with a tall? We could've replaced him with Bedford no? Ben Brown doesn't mark or provide a presence or provide any forward pressure or anything to the team at all.

Not dropping Brown after last week was the wrong decision and yesterday proved that. I would say hindsight is 20/20 but I was calling for it all week.

You can't say M.Brown came in and did nothing when he had double the amount of impact as Ben Brown.

So you want to run a forward line with M Brown at full forward and a bunch of smalls?

What the hell are you on about with the 'you can't say M Brown did nothing' schtick? He did do nothing. Two times nothing is still nothing.

I can't be bothered with this discussion anymore. Neither of us are changing our opinion and we've got bigger problems than which shitty forward we rotate in for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back