Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys now that his time is close to finishing it not Chapman we should be worried about, its the King maker that will be the biggest influence in selecting our next chairman, JH.

For all the positivity around the young team, the possible overhaul of the coaches and the upcoming draft, Chapman choosing another banker to take over has really soured things for me!

Yeh, our ticketed memberships are AO, and all I've got is Gold upgrade and AFLW memberships, but if this Carlton supporting, ex-banking clown gets the gig, they'll be getting cancelled. I'll be dumping my AO memberships as well as the less they get, the harder they negotiate when deals are up.

Yeh, our ticketed memberships are AO, and all I've got is Gold upgrade and AFLW memberships, but if this Carlton supporting, ex-banking clown gets the gig, they'll be getting cancelled. I'll be dumping my AO memberships as well as the less they get, the harder they negotiate when deals are up.

I am AO member and called the club to see if I can move to Crow membership - it is at best a 2 year waiting list, more more like 3 year membership even after COVID

I am AO member and called the club to see if I can move to Crow membership - it is at best a 2 year waiting list, more more like 3 year membership even after COVID

There was an article, can't recall where, but apparently on 9,000 members requested refunds across the entire league. Obviously, that's not the whole story as you'd think that there'd be a lot of people that would have put their refund towards a credit for next year. Which I assume was an option at the clubs as it was for our AO memberships. If not, 9,000 is an incredibly low number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* I can’t stand Chapman, I disliked Trigg because of what he cost us and he was generally useless, but I think he had his heart in the right place.

For Chapman it’s all ego, the last couple of years has clearly shown it and the way he’s carried on about him choosing the successor, just * off all ready you campaigner

There was an article, can't recall where, but apparently on 9,000 members requested refunds across the entire league. Obviously, that's not the whole story as you'd think that there'd be a lot of people that would have put their refund towards a credit for next year. Which I assume was an option at the clubs as it was for our AO memberships. If not, 9,000 is an incredibly low number.
it is, my AO membership only remains because of the rollover. I really wanted to change to the AFC to be honest but 3 year wait is a bit much for me.

I was trying to think positively. Guess its just a shallow pool of candidates. ;)

There are plenty of extremely successful and competent people, with significant experience and actual passion for the Crows, in Adelaide.

******* Chapman is doing this purely to maintain his link and influence to the Club - for his own self interest.

There is definitely a strong link between JH and McPhee given the working history.

Hazel is an arrogant knob too. When that Kelley guy was first mentioned as being interested he pretty much said, 'who, never heard of him, not important enough to be on my radar'. Wouldn't be surprised if he runs Chapman from underneath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back