Cheer Squad thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win, was great to have another win, especially after last week. Was losing my voice in the second quarter as usual, but was still trying hard. Glad to have the bye next week, gives me two weeks recovery.

Did a great job this weekend mate!
Unfortunately I was at the game with a neutral mate and struggled to find a spot to watch the game, but I ended up in the goal zone towards the end of the 3rd and noticed you were getting everyone up and about for the majority of the last quarter. Got everyone up and about haha

Have to say, cheer squad looked good last night. Wasnt that long ago that the cheer squad was about 20 people scattered about, and now it looks full and have tons of flags and stuff.
Thanks, I really do feel this year we have improved greatly, last night looked great from what I saw on a few shots on the replay, was really proud to see all the flags working well.

Hi guys - not sure if this is the right place to ask but didn't want to start a new thread. I'm headed over to melbourne to watch us take on the dogs on the 23rd as a bit of a lads trip (i'm the only saint) - I've not been to etihad before, and was just wondering what the best option would be re ticketing, grab GA tix, there's a few on gumtree that look to be decent on the wings?

Watching replay now. Soon as Bruce goes near it, the BROOOOCE! boom is just so enormous. When I first started going to the footy, I was jealous of the Blues having that same style of call when Ang Christou marked, love it that we've got one now.

The crowd in general sounds amazing in this replay, you guys in the cs are doing a great job and a big thank you to those legends who make the effort to go to games; you're a huge part of what makes the match so special, you're inspiring the players, the commentators, and hopefully inspiring more people to watch us and go to our games. Thank you on behalf of all Saints fans.

Hi guys - not sure if this is the right place to ask but didn't want to start a new thread. I'm headed over to melbourne to watch us take on the dogs on the 23rd as a bit of a lads trip (i'm the only saint) - I've not been to etihad before, and was just wondering what the best option would be re ticketing, grab GA tix, there's a few on gumtree that look to be decent on the wings?
get a 3 game membership;)

Given the game wasn't as good as we had hoped, we did get the four points. We weren't as electric as the Geelong game, but I think that comes down to being an away game, something we have to work on, still I think we looked great with our flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats kinda freaky after my Pokemon Go reference in the Saints Membership thread:eek:

Ill have to see if i can guess whats on next weeks banner:D
I came up with the saying, it was approved on Wednesday, used it because noticed the club facebook page had mentioned Pokemon and thought it would get attention (which it has). Any guesses for next week?

I came up with the saying, it was approved on Wednesday, used it because noticed the club facebook page had mentioned Pokemon and thought it would get attention (which it has). Any guesses for next week?

We love little players
We think they're spesh/they keep things fresh
Amazing record, Boomer
But we'd prefer Gresh!

Last edited:
I gotta say it's great that you guys and girls have been listening
I saw the big faces in the crowd last night

Brilliant!!!!
I heard no stupid chants on the tv, only good ones, squad looked a bit more active

Well done I reckon goes to you peeps
Banner was brilliant
Now just need the numbers to fill out next year and get more flags more banners and louder chants

:thumbsu::thumbsu::cool:

I gotta say it's great that you guys and girls have been listening
I saw the big faces in the crowd last night

Brilliant!!!!
I heard no stupid chants on the tv, only good ones, squad looked a bit more active

Well done I reckon goes to you peeps
Banner was brilliant
Now just need the numbers to fill out next year and get more flags more banners and louder chants

:thumbsu::thumbsu::cool:
Thanks for that, we are moving forward in a positive way, it takes time for change and it is good to see others are noticing it. The Bruce heads were a fantastic addition to the squad and hope we get more next season (different players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back