Cheer Squad thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Will have to wait until sunday to get the full photo, but the banner is finished, here is the palm tree that is on my Membrey two stick banner, my mum made from that photo.View attachment 273382

Looks amazing.....lets hope you have lots of opportunities t wave it this weekend!! Well done, Mum :)

Good on you & the Cheer squad on Sunday... Welcomed my kids into the reserved seating area, gave them banners & flags to wave & they had a ball.

Supporters should really make the effort to get down to the CS area, especially at away games, & support them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the Membrey banner. I had come up with Magic Membrey a months ago, it was good timing that the palm tree suggestion was made before my mum made the banner. Watch out for more Palm trees.View attachment 274676

Did you use it on Sunday? Was on the wing and looking for the banner after every Membrey goal, but didn't see it.

Did you use it on Sunday? Was on the wing and looking for the banner after every Membrey goal, but didn't see it.

I saw it on TV before I saw this post, it made me smile. Good work Drawza.

I use the big flag with the hot cross bun design, it was used, the person who useed it was roughly in the centre. So it may have been lost with the other banners and flags.

Good on you & the Cheer squad on Sunday... Welcomed my kids into the reserved seating area, gave them banners & flags to wave & they had a ball.

Supporters should really make the effort to get down to the CS area, especially at away games, & support them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, it is always amazing to hear positive feedback. I try my hardest on matchday and hearing comments like yours drive me to keep going strong with the cheer squad. Hope to see you again, especially when we play Richmond at the MCG away.

I use the big flag with the hot cross bun design, it was used, the person who useed it was roughly in the centre. So it may have been lost with the other banners and flags.

Great! Well hopefully Timmy will give you as many opportunities to use it again this weekend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's it for this season, was a good finish to a good year. Happy with the improvement of the squad this season and hoping for progression with the seasons to come
Good work on Thursday night too mate

Thought I would bump this. I have had a relaxing offseason and looking forward to what 2017 has in store, with the new look cheer squad. Looking forward to the intraclub game next week, if you are going look out for some inflatable palm trees, which was suggested by someone on this thread, can't remember who and cant be bothered trying to find out.

Any news on the Cheer Squad recruitment?

People who applied for the leadership group have been asked to fill out a more detailed questionnaire. People have toll this Sunday to complete, they'll choose from those.

An email was sent prior to the JLT match advising flags, banner and other stuff are not available as they are getting new stuff for round 1, so positive movement there.

Now is the best time to join up, for anyone thinking of joining the Cheer Squad it is worth it, hope to see a few of you at games this year, even if you don't sit with the squad come down and say hi.

Now is the best time to join up, for anyone thinking of joining the Cheer Squad it is worth it, hope to see a few of you at games this year, even if you don't sit with the squad come down and say hi.

We followed the Saints goal kicking end to end but saw you down there working hard. It was freezing at your end they should give the harbour end to the away team, it's always 10 degrees colder with the breeze blowing in. It could be like the cold showers at Moorabbin- dispirit the visitors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back