Chris Fagan - Coach of the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach of the year is bollocks! It's always the Premieirship coach and that won't be Fagen!

Ah the salt is wonderful.

Definitely won't be Chris Scott, that's for sure. His comments in the post game saying "Cameron didnt have much of an influence" and constant whinging about the umpiring is hilarious to see. He has NFI

Ah the salt is wonderful.

Definitely won't be Chris Scott, that's for sure. His comments in the post game saying "Cameron didnt have much of an influence" and constant whinging about the umpiring is hilarious to see. He has NFI
I use salt on my chips. Geelong will destroy Brisbane in September, clearly the better team yesterday unttil the cramp struck about six players. The Lions downfall has begun and will continue next week after the Tigers get hold of them. Oh how i would love to play Brisbane first week in September, what a practice match for the preliminary final that would be for the Cats!

I use salt on my chips. Geelong will destroy Brisbane in September, clearly the better team yesterday unttil the cramp struck about six players. The Lions downfall has begun and will continue next week after the Tigers get hold of them. Oh how i would love to play Brisbane first week in September, what a practice match for the preliminary final that would be for the Cats!

Uh, we had 1 player down for 3/4 of the game, and you still choked.

Loving the melts though, you very nicely embody your coach. You're assuming you'll make the preliminary final?

Have a good Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back