Coach Your 2023 coach of the year as of mid-season

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to be the "Gunna post the coach of my team" guy, but Sam Mitchell has taken the youngest and worst list in the league to solid contributor in 11 weeks. He has the kids playing a great style of football, and they all look commited and in synch.

Brisbane will not be the last scalp the Hawks get for the remainder of the year.
Scott Lucas agrees.

I hate to be the "Gunna post the coach of my team" guy, but Sam Mitchell has taken the youngest and worst list in the league to solid contributor in 11 weeks. He has the kids playing a great style of football, and they all look commited and in synch.

Brisbane will not be the last scalp the Hawks get for the remainder of the year.
Hawthorn do not have the worst list in the comp so settle down. Sam Mitchell has taken a suggested bottom 4 team to, well, bottom 3. Well done

Yes there are moments of brilliance but lets settle down with naming him coach of the year.

Ross Lyon whom many tipped took control of a s**t shaped St.Kilda sits firmly in the 8
Brad Scott has a suggested bottom 4 list sitting comfortably (for now) side in the top 8
Matthew Nicks has a promising Adelaide list humming along and knocking on the door of the 8
Even Craig MacCrae was tipped to be riding an easy run, can't win all the close ones myth last year and has backed up so could be in the race.

The 2 SA coaches for me

Power top 2 and genuine challenger. Has buy in from an entire group and is playing top 2 football that is good to watch.

Crows still have flaws, but they're building nicely. Has one of the more unconventional midfields in the comp to boot

Hon mention to Scott.

It's Kenny's at the moment given the pressure he was under early on, but if Pies only lose say 2 for the year, it would be hard to go past Fly. Mitchell most impressive of the bottom part of the ladder teams.

I do continue to enjoy Vossy's work too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back