Coach Clarkson has left the building

Remove this Banner Ad

And this just last week? My mistake was believing this, too. I flogged Caro for intimating Mitchell was a grub and that Clarko was not being true to his word. I made a mistake believing him.

But forget about me. How do you think Dixon and Derm, not to mention Kennett, all feel at this point after defending Clarkson in very strong terms and all of them calling out Caro by name as misinformed or a petty s**t stirrer? I wonder how those legends of the club who bleed brown and gold feel after finding they were knowingly duped.

In theory, can pies offer Clarko a one year deal at 100k, have a ton of cap space for recruiting, development etc... whilst leaving us too foot the remaining 800k?

In theory, can pies offer Clarko a one year deal at 100k, have a ton of cap space for recruiting, development etc... whilst leaving us too foot the remaining 800k?
In the worst case scenario we are paying the best coach in the country a $million to coach someone else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if we had written the cheque weeks ago and parted ways, the fans would be up in arms.
No clean way to do this.
Was always gonna be messy. All divorces are.

some divorces, for all the marital problems, are still the best part of peoples lives before, and the ‘after’ is not so flash

the pies salary cap is not healthy, not sure about the soft one.

as for Clarko, surely the AFL move mountains to get him to gws or Gold Coast (or tassie as a long shot). Really really would like to see the tassie one get up, but don’t let Jeff anywhere near it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back