Colbert, to Captain North!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think everyone has forgotton how good he was and hopefully will still be. You only have to look at the Geelong people are still bitchin about it. It does beg the question in 3 or 4 years when Wayne goes who will be Captain? If Colbert can recapture his form that he displayed at Geelong he may be an option.

Glen Archer is far too undisciplined to be a captain, and David King plays for himself (in my opinion). I nominated Colbert as a future captain six months ago, and I am pleased to see Denis & Wayne think so too.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

As a paid up member of the roos, I nominate Cals as the next captain.
biggrin.gif

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

Originally posted by choppy:
I think everyone has forgotton how good he was and hopefully will still be. You only have to look at the Geelong people are still bitchin about it. It does beg the question in 3 or 4 years when Wayne goes who will be Captain? If Colbert can recapture his form that he displayed at Geelong he may be an option.

Can't give him the captaincy based on how good he was thought to be at Geelong. If he earns it, fine and good luck to him.

Ahhh, yes, Corey-is-King, Wayne and Denis do take your theories on board. Now why would you want to get rid of a coach that does and says what you and your flock want???
You are a Rock Solid Freak.
Oh and THE ICON darling, it seems to me that you've only got seven more wins coming, so you might want to concentrate on those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back