Game Day Collingwood v Carlton, MCG Friday 28 July, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive wake-up call.

Career worst games from Moore, Mihochek, Adams and Cox.

After tonight, we are further away from knowing our best 23 and ideal one/two ruck structure.

With Hawks, Cats, Lions and Bombers to come, we are no certainties for top two now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Damn straight.

Honestly as bad as a grappling ruck in the defensive half

don’t get me started about the free Cox gave away in the ruck, he just gave up on the contest and didn’t care. He should get dropped on that effort alone.
I wanted him to start first ruck because I saw what happen to Cameron in the final last years, but Cox needs to be humbled. Go fight for your spot in the reserves now

We've been the better side tonight, just a few things that have screwed us, goal kicking has been shocking and Curnow being gifted goals in front by umpires and Moore. 6 day break we played in wet vs 2nd, they played WCE and brought in 6 fresh players, we are still over running them and looking like a chance of kicking 4 goals in the last 3 minutes, it probably won't happen tonight, but to win the inside 50's and scoring shots, you are the better team and win most times that happens.

We were nowhere near the best team tonight. We barely had a single player win their position. Apart from Howe’s cameo, which of our players had a truly good game?

We can’t go in with a side with all of Pendlebury, Adams, Mitchell and Lipinski
obviously Pendles is a no brainer, the other 3 are fighting for spots
lack of leg speed with certain players hurts us when running back defensively
Agree... I was realky disappointed in Mitchell's game tonight. If he doesn't get first to the ball he offered very little. His kicks and HBs are loopy and lack penetration. He constantly HB to a team mate in worse position or pressure. Our midfield were very poor, slow and only ran forward of the ball. Naicos 28 possessions at 50% efficiency. Adams had 1 effective kick. Cox had 3 possessions with only 1 effective HB with 32% game time. Hard to find many good players tonight outside of Bruz, Cameron, Josh & Howes last quarter

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive wake-up call.

Career worst games from Moore, Mihochek, Adams and Cox.

After tonight, we are further away from knowing our best 23 and ideal one/two ruck structure.

With Hawks, Cats, Lions and Bombers to come, we are no certainties for top two now.

🤣🤣🤣

Suck a fat one you salty flog!
Ah, it would be a simple existence to be so sad as to get more joy from trolling opposition fans on BigFooty than actually enjoying the win. Maybe you should divert those efforts into getting outside of your house and making your first friend?

That's why I never want to ever play Carlton in a final because you just know we will get robbed blind.

Adams
Cox
WHE
Lipinski

All in trouble. Howe probably saved himself.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Honestly impressed by the Howe shift forward. Both by the coach and by his own performance.

He’s been a shadow of he’s former self down back.

It’s been forever since a coach had had the guts to completely flick a player from one end to the other like that.

Missing Bobby tonight. Honestly after now seeing us all season I’ll now predict no flag this year. Clearances are really bad, same issue as last year. A game style that relies on taking from defence is not standing up in finals. We just don’t score enough also, it’s always a close game no matter who we play. Brisbane will win the flag we’ll be out in straight sets.
I know the hate will come and the comments about being negative and not a “true” supporter in fact I look very deeply in our games and we are just a bit short this season, if we solve some problems then we are right in it next year.
Stoppage work needs something, is it Finn for next year. AJ needs to play more as he’s our best mark and our most accurate goal scorer. Players like WHE, Lipinski etc need to make way for Ryan and Allen. It’s just small changes we need to make.

Don’t come back at me to abuse me I’m not replying.

I tend to agree and it’s ok to be critical and angry unlike some fair weather supports on here with their motherhood statements

Teams have worked us out now ( * if Voss did we are ****ed) it’s up to Fly to work his way out of it

It’s start with those non adventurous kick ins from points - give the *en ball to Naicos or Maynard and use the meters

The staying off the man on the mark is also a killer

Anyway - I need to decompress and not watch

Montagne
Lyon
Corns
Robbo
Dunstall
BT
Hodge
Johnson etc

All Talk about their “how to beat Pies” theory all week is standing up!

Ah, it would be a simple existence to be so sad as to get more joy from trolling opposition fans on BigFooty than actually enjoying the win. Maybe you should divert those efforts into getting outside of your house and making your first friend?
I’m still newish to this posting and how it all works. Surely this can’t be serious..their team has a win and we are in someone’s head that much, the first thing to think of is to come into another team room and dribble?? I don’t want to be rude but perhaps whoever this gentleman is, he might actually be special needs (being genuine here) so need to be careful these days given the sensitivity of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back