Game Day Collingwood v GWS, Prelim Final 1, The G, 7.50pm, Friday 22 September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno what to say, not confident is all I can say.

Hopefully it's a tight tussle tomorrow and we meet a banged up whoever.

None the less, we need to improve to win it.

C'mon Pies, one more win, no more better opportunity than what you've had than this year.

Make it happen.

why is a supporter of a team that’s won the spoon 40 times in 5 years trolling us
My favourite is:

Haha. I called Collingwood pindicks and the a whole lot of them responded and told me to * off. Haha. I win.

??????????????

Weird stuff

Great win tonight from a pin dick club.

Jerk off about how big you are, but your supporters are the most total soft utensil front runners in the competition.

The true definition of a mini. The weak as piss sniper that never had the stones to stand alone.

That's your typical Collingwood supporter, weak as piss

Joke club, soft as butter, soft supporters.

Hahahaha...thank you!! That's f..kin gold! Keep it coming, tell all your friends!

The best thing about baiting a moronic crowd like Collingwood is the sheer number of total morons willing to weigh in.

It's gold.
Such good bait mate! So good that nobody actually bit!

We’re all in a good mood after winning yet another final. With any luck you might experience that feeling sometime over the next 5 years. However slim the chance, never give up!

My favourite is:

Haha. I called Collingwood pindicks and the a whole lot of them responded and told me to * off. Haha. I win.

??????????????

Weird stuff
He’s very smart & funny. And very secure. And has very high self-esteem.

Just be sure to say so to him in case he isn’t sure

The best thing about baiting a moronic crowd like Collingwood is the sheer number of total morons willing to weigh in.

It's gold.
North Melbourne supporter baiting? Suppose you've gotta get some sort of joy out of football. Poor bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know about anyone else, but that game lopped five years off the life expectancy, I gave birth to a couple of kittens along the way and had the ghost of Jeremy Cameron haunting me until the death, but what a win😅😍
DeGoey has compiled a pretty bloody solid finals resume, was immense tonight. Had plenty of mates.
Was nice to see WHE aka Son of Coco take that strong grab at the end, and you can't help but feel for the Giants a bit. Toby Greene was pretty bloody gracious and composed in defeat, fair play to him.
Big Briggsy getting caught on the bench the last few minutes was so handy for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back