Game Day Collingwood vs Adelaide Game Day Thread

Will Infra Ted sleep through his alarm set for 2?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy fricken shitballs!

Just watched the last quarter. What an absolute ball-tearer. Was on the edge of my seat even though I knew the result. Cracking quarter of football.

How did you guys stand it? Would have been beside myself.

When Jenkins got caught holding the ball with the clock in the teens I was wondering how on earth we did it.

Loved our reaction too. Understated. Not a celebration by any means though acknowledged McGovern.

Phew... deep breath.

Holy fricken shitballs!

Just watched the last quarter. What an absolute ball-tearer. Was on the edge of my seat even though I knew the result. Cracking quarter of football.

When Jenkins got caught holding the ball with the clock in the teens I was wondering how on earth we did it.

Loved our reaction too. Understated. Not a celebration by any means though acknowledged McGovern.

Phew... deep breath.
That mark...........

Holy fricken shitballs!

Phew... deep breath.
Was at the game with my 2 yr old (his first ever game) I was slightly distracted and missed their last point, thought we had won :(

Was at the game with my 2 yr old (his first ever game) I was slightly distracted and missed their last point, thought we had won :(
Did you give it to a bunch of Collingwood fans before realising?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy fricken shitballs!

Phew... deep breath.

I can't stand it. I just get too stressed. When I saw we we're 50 points down, I went to see Dunkirk. I can see now that today has a theme going.

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2017/19/coll-v-adel

COLLINGWOOD 4.3 9.6 12.9 15.13 (103)

ADELAIDE 2.1 3.4 10.4 16.7 (103)

GOALS
Collingwood:
Adams 3, Wells 3, Reid 2, Blair 2, Hoskin-Elliott, Thomas, Elliott, Moore, Treloar
Adelaide: McGovern 4, Jenkins 3, Otten 2, Lynch, Seedsman, Walker, Cameron, Mackay, Knight, Smith

BEST
Collingwood:
Wells, Sidebottom, Adams, Howe, Moore
Adelaide: Crouch, Walker, Smith, McGovern, Douglas, Jenkins, Mackay

INJURIES
Collingwood:
Blair (nose)
Adelaide: Keath (wrist)

Reports: Nil

Holy fricken shitballs!

Phew... deep breath.
Ha ha. Just got home from the family dinner. I wasn't allowed to reenter the tv room after we kicked two in the last. Am looking forward to watching the last quarter in a few.

Crows fans supported that like a win at the ground. Epic comeback to salvage it, even if it was just a draw
Yeah that result meant 2 different things to Collingwood and Adelaide. For them it was the start of preseason. With a lot of questions about their lack of success with their obvious quality. For us it was all positive. Huge comeback. Look out anybody thinking they have us by the balls. This is bigger than last week.

To me this is exactly why it is critical we re-sign mcgovern. He is the only forward we have who is capable of taking big pack marks on a regular basis. He was the only player we had who was going to take that mark.

I know a lot of people will disagree but i think it is more vital we re-sign mcgovern than lever. Hopefully we re-sign both.

Back