Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs R10 @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant skills by Pendlebury in the last five minutes.
Costs his team a shot at an easy goal, then gives the Dogs one.
I can see why you call yourself Doofus...

We were in control until the injuries, better than even chance of a win.
18 rotations by the Dogs in 16 minutes - Pies nil no interchange.
Pendlebury has had to be everywhere.
But I suppose you are superman and would perform miracles.

No disrespect to the doggies though. Good luck for your season:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stringer yes, Bont, no. 20 disposals, 11 contested and a goal whilst being tagged by Greenwood all game.

Disposal was rubbish MOC gets into Billings yet he had 30 kicked two and went 90% eff v Collingwood.

First half was promising. We may have still lost this with a fit 22 as we still butchered shots at goal and into 50, but probably unlikely.

We aren't going to win the flag obviously, so the loss of 4 points really means sweet f*ck all. It was good to see the effort was there.

Have the rules changed? Since when have you been allowed to use a player as a step ladder and then just punch the ball away? I thought it had to be a legitimate attempt at marking.
What? All you have to do is touch the ball...

Dogs played like absolute crap for three quarters and were only three pts down. Still would have won regardless of the injuries.

Hope those blokes recover well and good luck to Collingwood from here on.

Good win Dogs. I look forward to seeing Eastern Wood share the AA backline with Alex Rance this year.

Wood's form this year hasn't been nearly as good as it was in 2015. Was back to his best today, yes, but I wouldn't put him in AA contention at the moment based on his season so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back