MRP / Trib. Come on MRP, do us a favour

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahah, would be the first bit of luck we've had in ages. We always seem to vs teams when either A. A huge milestone game or B. A player is just coming back from Suspension or injury. When was the last time a teams "Poster Boy" was out when we played them i.e.. Ablett/Judd?
Sydney. A Goodes.

Ziebell will probably get a week, even though he was going for the ball. I think his late tuck will hurt him.
Yeah his main problem is that he jumped and then got lost in why he jumped and went for contact. Was just clumsy but the MRP won't like it. He got concussion and couldn't play the game out. That's all the MRP needs to know.

Juddy just doing some Jujitsu nice and close. Lets hope him and Adams miss our games....along with the Dish, Jamison and Ziebs. Juddy has a past of doing dirty stuff under packs. If i recall correctly he tried to poke someones eye out didnt he? Hopefully the AFL say enough is enough and take a hard stance on him. 183.476387364 activation points x 1.2 for previous dirty scum acts to equal 2 game suspension!!!

Since last year or the year before Rance has been beaten almost everytime going against Petrie.

0 for Judd because he's Judd.

Judd's act IMO was disgraceful. A premeditated attempt to injure a prostrate opponent. Brings the game into disrepute.

But as has been pointed out he may be in contention for the brownlow and as such will get off scott free.
Chris Judd showed what a weak dog he can be at times , his history with these incidents shows they arent "accidents"

Fact - The young Roo was lying flat out , totally prone , on the ground with the pack on top of him unable to move when Judd came in and grabbed that blokes arm totally unnesessarily and wrenched it in a way to deliberately cause injury .

If the AFL dosnt at least put it before the tribunal then its a joke . They bought in a special rule for innapropriate contact a few years ago for this sort of s**t ... i reckon it was for another one of Judds previous indescretions too .

Disgraceful and piss weak Judd

Jamison should get a holiday too just quietly fir going in with the knees

Match review out of that game will be quite iinteresting

When Wellingham justifiably gets 4 weeks then the Ziebell one wasnt even deemed worthy of a free ? ... LMAO really

What's everyone's thoughts on our chances against nth next week? They're playing awesome and were down some key players.
I'm quite Bullish actually Dicey ... they are not that good .

They had freakish conversion last night , i think at one stage they went inside 50 5 times for 5 goals during the second quarter . Petrie will be doubtful , the kid who had his shoulder ripped out of its socket by Judd will probably be out as well .

Too me the Roos look slow and thats something we can exploit . Last night was a "mini-final" for them as Friday night games can tend to be (see our loss to Freo after Saints win;)) so i reckon they will be flat .

Be a massive out if Petrie dosnt come up.

We are a massive show if Dimma can get us up

I'm quite Bullish actually Dicey ... they are not that good .

They had freakish conversion last night , i think at one stage they went inside 50 5 times for 5 goals during the second quarter . Petrie will be doubtful , the kid who had his shoulder ripped out of its socket by Judd will probably be out as well .

Too me the Roos look slow and thats something we can exploit . Last night was a "mini-final" for them as Friday night games can tend to be (see our loss to Freo after Saints win;)) so i reckon they will be flat .

Be a massive out if Petrie dosnt come up.

We are a massive show if Dimma can get us up

North look slow? That's an interesting take.

I don't want to be picky but when Swallow dropped Judd after the wing, He tripped him over his leg to do it.

Will he be sighted for tripping?

North were not as good as the scoreboard suguested. 1.. they were freaky accurate..most accurate score for them in years Carltons defence was crap ..They had at least 6 free kicks directly in front of goal .. Carltons set shots at goal were awful..They had an extra 18 men on the field (Carlton turned the ball over to them almost everytime they got it ) and the umpiring their way was shocking. It was just one of those nights where everything went right for them and Carlton were unbelievably horrid..

Judd, Jameison, Joesph will al be looked at - Judd and jameison will both be missing the tiger game in 2 weeks
Walker injured will miss that game also.

Ziebell is a flip of the coin. I dont think he got the carlton player in the head - more shoulder actually. If a richmond player was even cited for that id be ropable.

We get Jackson and martin back for north. Looks like maric is getting rested for next week.

Matty White would have been handy to sit on Atley off half back and break down their halfback line

Better chance at the MCG than at Etihad and we will go in as underdogs

The 2nd and 3rd tall forwards (McGuane & Derickx most likely) will have to compete very hard for us to win

North were not as good as the scoreboard suguested. 1.. they were freaky accurate..most accurate score for them in years Carltons defence was crap ..They had at least 6 free kicks directly in front of goal .. Carltons set shots at goal were awful..They had an extra 18 men on the field (Carlton turned the ball over to them almost everytime they got it ) and the umpiring their way was shocking. It was just one of those nights where everything went right for them and Carlton were unbelievably horrid..
I agree. You'll beat us by 30 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyone's thoughts on our chances against nth next week? They're playing awesome and were down some key players.

They have got there game plan rolling again... They play like Geelong did from 2007-2010. Fast and straight down the middle. In saying that, if they aren't 100% on, there game plan becomes terrible, as we have already seen this year. If we play to our zones/structures we should win, if we get sucked in to there style and it becomes a shoot out, I think we will lose.

I dont think judd was trying to harm adams, more like some hair brained fleeting thought to pin him for holding the ball making it difficult to extract the footy with one paw...i reckon he'll get rubbed out for it, especially so, seeing adams on cue after the siren with an ice pack on the shoulder...1-2 weeks...afl wouldnt like to see this as any kinda legit type of tackle

Geez, I'd like to be able to beat the best teams with their best players playing. So beating North and Carlton without some of their best, while I'll celebrate, it will be tempered somewhat.

This will be a cracker of a game with some spice after your loss yesterday. Petrie is definitely out, Adams unlikely and Zeibs will be scrutinised by the MRP so potentially we could have 2 of our 3 best inside mids and FF out.

A hungry Martin keen on redemption comes back in and you're back at the G.

This is going to be a tough game for North.

This will be a cracker of a game with some spice after your loss yesterday. Petrie is definitely out, Adams unlikely and Zeibs will be scrutinised by the MRP so potentially we could have 2 of our 3 best inside mids and FF out.

After our effort this week we'll need North to be down another 12-15 players lol

Any chance Swallow, Wells and Boomer like to mix alcohol with sleeping tablets??? ;)

After our effort this week we'll need North to be down another 12-15 players lol

Any chance Swallow, Wells and Boomer like to mix alcohol with sleeping tablets??? ;)
Petrie is out for 2-3 is the latest I've heard. Possibly Adams out and I think Ziebell will go too. 3 big outs and you guys will get Martin back and Maric (was he out this week).

This will be a tough match at the MCG for us I have no doubt. Will be a great match and will sort out who is fair dinky about finally playing finals.
North still need to improve alot to get that consistency that is so important

Bad luck with the suns. We've had a few heartbreakers this year too - it's 3 steps forward 2 steps back sometimes. You gotta keep the faith though

Maybe if you watched us play up to the bye.

Petrie is out for 2-3 is the latest I've heard. Possibly Adams out and I think Ziebell will go too. 3 big outs and you guys will get Martin back and Maric (was he out this week).

This will be a tough match at the MCG for us I have no doubt. Will be a great match and will sort out who is fair dinky about finally playing finals.
North still need to improve alot to get that consistency that is so important

Bad luck with the suns. We've had a few heartbreakers this year too - it's 3 steps forward 2 steps back sometimes. You gotta keep the faith though

I've beeen really impressed with the way North has turned their form and season around, I thought they were gone for all money a month ago

I only hope that the Tigers can do the same, best of luck for next week in either case

Will be tough for us too, but this has generally bought the best out of us in 2012

While i agree i would love to see all these outs, it's a shame we cant just be confident that we can beat other teams regardless if their best are playing.

When the M&Ms come back: Martin and Maric... we'll beat North and the Blues.... Please God, keep Tigers alive for 2012...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back