Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was wondering of the congaline of gold diggers will be forming an avenue of honour at the funeral?

They would probably have to line up behind a bunch of creditors, many of whom don't like writing off debts, and some of whom take extreme measures to recover their debts.

Ralphie letting Tex and that King fella get away with a "low impact" elbow to the back of the head ..... obviously never been whacked. W@nker.

Ralphie letting Tex and that King fella get away with a "low impact" elbow to the back of the head ..... obviously never been whacked. W@nker.

the media need to STF up. Shouldn’t be trying to influence decisions that are not theirs to make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard Healy must be eradicated

I thought dumbf^ck special comment of the week was going to be hard to top when Luke "dog s**t could outwit me" Darcy said last night, "That's a pretty good attempt," regarding a set shot that went out on the full.

But today, Gerard Healy made Darcy look like a Rhodes Scholar.

One of his best efforts came when there was a full screen graphic displaying pressure ratings. Healy said North was well above average with a score of 188. The graphic clearly showed that above average begins at 190.

The only commentator that has me shouting STFU at the TV
Actually he is just pure negativity on everything and everyone. I reckon he’d struggle to have anything positive to say if Jesus was on the boundary, moonwalking on water while turning it into grange at the same. It’d be a sh1t vintage, or corked, or something else wrong with it.

Actually he is just pure negativity on everything and everyone. I reckon he’d struggle to have anything positive to say if Jesus was on the boundary, moonwalking on water while turning it into grange at the same. It’d be a sh1t vintage, or corked, or something else wrong with it.

This is spot on, he's such a grumpy old campaigner that he has to heap s**t on a team with 1 win, welded to the bottom of the ladder? What a *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back