(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shooshka

All Australian
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Behind a paywall, so I struggled to get more than the heading - but was there any mention of the timing of this decision?

To come out and say it now (prior to the season) indicates that the clause must have an opt-out date that is much earlier than the end-of-the-season.

DanWCE

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Behind a paywall, so I struggled to get more than the heading - but was there any mention of the timing of this decision?

To come out and say it now (prior to the season) indicates that the clause must have an opt-out date that is much earlier than the end-of-the-season.
If the article had any merit its facts would appear on one of the other news websites as well. The West announced that we'd signed Brady Grey not long ago. They're an absolute shit truck of a media company who are bleeding money and trying to trick people into paying for fake news.

Sooner people stop posting their paywall junk articles the better.

But don't leave us Gaffy ❤

Chris_6678

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast

Its still an end of year situation. I think its more that Gaff's manager is indicating early that his client is wanting to stay long term.

I think Gaff wanted that clause incase his Dad was still unwell.

kane249

Oh snap
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Profit of $22m is a bit misleading as it includes $13m of development funding which I assume is government/council contribution to Lathlain but still means they made ~$9m from normal operations which is impressive

And that’s AFTER paying $4m to the WAFC
Means almost $10m difference between the two local teams last year as well 🤑

Top Bottom