Podcast Corey Mckernan to feature on The Stern Look - any footy questions you'd like answered?

Remove this Banner Ad

In a playing group, how does it sit when big dollars are spent on an outsider? A few angles on this, such as the feeling amongst senior players if the recruit isn't performing, if current players want more and make it known, if it pushes others aside. Or at the end of the day they don't care less?

Who was the best player of your era to go drinking with?
Who did you not want to spar against pre season?

Do past players still feel part of the club?

If not why?
If yes how?

In addition to this, has he ever felt (or been asked if) he could help out a player or two by taking them under his wing for one on one personal tutoring? If so, has he? If not, why not?

I just hope that whoever does take the time to ask some of the really good questions on here.

Well that is unfair. We try to answer most questions.

Also Gaso, you are more than welcome to come on and show us how its done :D

Does he think there is a Negative narrative by the media towards north and why ie: BT bagging crowds, Moving to tassie, "why would kelly/dusty go to north"

Does he keep in contact with many of his past teammates?

What would he change within the club today and why?

In a playing group, how does it sit when big dollars are spent on an outsider? A few angles on this, such as the feeling amongst senior players if the recruit isn't performing, if current players want more and make it known, if it pushes others aside. Or at the end of the day they don't care less?

Who was the best player of your era to go drinking with?
Who did you not want to spar against pre season?

That's a great question imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well not since I'm involved

Like i said i got a bit sick of posting serious AND witty stuff only to be over looked so i havent listened much since Feb

We hate losing listeners we will endeavour to change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back