Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people should have learnt the lesson by now that a lot of these people are being hung out to fry in front of the nation. Numerous examples of governments absolutely plastering individuals when the facts aren't merely as clear as they make out.

Hearing the Police Commissioner of NSW say the courts will deal with them in a very severe way that will act as a deterrent to anyone thinking of doing the "wrong thing" in the future, is not cool at all imo.

It seems this poor woman died of covid and why she wasn't in the hospital is a question that will need to be answered. Covid positive cases isolating at home are supposed to be in constant contact with NSW health and their vitals including oxygen levels, pulse and temperature regularly logged and monitored.

Only last night I was wondering why in the first week or so hospital numbers in NSW were increasing in line with cases as expected but those numbers have hardly moved over the last week. Looks good on the surface but also doesn't look right.

Could be the first Vax passport event

Get jabbed get a ticket
Is there enough people double jabbed to fill a stadium?
It seems this poor woman died of covid and why she wasn't in the hospital is a question that will need to be answered. Covid positive cases isolating at home are supposed to be in constant contact with NSW health and their vitals including oxygen levels, pulse and temperature regularly logged and monitored.

Only last night I was wondering why in the first week or so hospital numbers in NSW were increasing in line with cases as expected but those numbers have hardly moved over the last week. Looks good on the surface but also doesn't look right.
I really hope she wasn't unsure of the rules and didn't ask for help because of what had happened to her sons.

Lockdown easing will happen here once they stop catching cases the occurred before the lockdown. Anyone who caught it before lockdown has the potential to pass it on to strangers. Once the lockdown started the places of spread are cut in half with them either being lower risk or easier to contact trace.

The funny thing is the removalists who started it all were a bigger risk to a open Victoria than they were in Greater Sydney that had restrictions in place.

Probably not
If they had enough jab they could do a promotion a few weeks out from finals

I really hope she wasn't unsure of the rules and didn't ask for help because of what had happened to her sons.
This is a worry
Your English lessons stop when you get a job
If there isnt really young kids who know English to be their interpreters they are sort of trapped

NSW health was ringing that lady from Bondi whose video I posted in here a bit further back, three and four times a day.

Hospital admissions were running at about 9.7% of active cases, now they're not. There's 1212 active cases so we should expect around 120 cases in hospital but the number's been sitting around 75 for days, like there's a cap on it or something.

Or am I being weird?

A hard border lockdown would have prevented them from coming in regardless of their lies. You just have to assume the worst and these individuals should have been treated as if they were already infected with covid. At the very least all of their claims should have been verified before being allowed at in, if at all.

Not even the 'King' of hard borders, McGowan in the west, stops trucks / removalists from crossing the border. He'll stop the people who own the furniture coming in but not the trucks.

Last edited:
NSW health was ringing that lady from Bondi whose video I posted in here a bit further back, three and four times a day.

Hospital admissions were running at about 9.7% of active cases, now they're not. There's 1212 active cases so we should expect around 120 cases in hospital but the number's been sitting around 75 for days, like there's a cap on it or something.

Or am I being weird?
Yeah I've noticed that too. Liverpool ICU is full, they haven't made that public.

I've been a bit suspicious of the numbers for the last week or so.

Not even the 'King' of hard borders, McGowan in the west, stops trucks / removalists from crossing the border. He'll stop they people who own the furniture coming in but not the trucks.
Does he let them go about their business without occasionally checking on them whether they are adhering to the rules they have been granted entry into WA? If so than Victoria and NSW have been incredibly unlucky.

Bloke's daughter and a close contact are now positive, SA total to 3 and new restrictions short of a lockdown are coming in at midnight.

Brought in from Argentina, they're assuming Delta but it could be anything.

Or am I being weird?

I think you're being weird.

I've been keeping my eye on the hospitalisation, ICU and ventilator numbers for NSW and they're barely moving. I think that's good. More virulent but less harmful.

Does he let them go about their business without occasionally checking on them whether they are adhering to the rules they have been granted entry into WA? If so than Victoria and NSW have been incredibly unlucky.

AFAIK, they monitor them like hawks. Even if they don't, if you enter WA, they should know that they don't * around with penalties. There are quite a few examples since this all began of people receiving prison sentences in the 6 to 12 month range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're being weird.

I've been keeping my eye on the hospitalisation, ICU and ventilator numbers for NSW and they're barely moving. I think that's good. More virulent but less harmful.

The point was that it was moving up steadily then stopped moving at all even though cases are increasing. If not for the initial numbers in hospital and ICU which seemed to set a baseline, it might have pointed to higher infectiousness but less harmful.

AFAIK, they monitor them like hawks. Even if they don't, if you enter WA, they should know that they don't fu** around with penalties. There are quite a few examples since this all began of people receiving prison sentences in the 6 to 12 month range.
I thought so, that's the difference that explains why Perth hasn't had a massive spreading event which Melbourne (on several occassions) and Sydney have been subjected to. You can't leave it up to individuals to do the right thing or else we wouldn't need coppers in the first place as we would live in a veritable utopia where everyone is selfless and follows the rules to a T.

Bloke's daughter and a close contact are now positive, SA total to 3 and new restrictions short of a lockdown are coming in at midnight.

Brought in from Argentina, they're assuming Delta but it could be anything.

Hotel quarantine leak number...

Glad we had room for Caitlyn Jenner though

I thought so, that's the difference that explains why Perth hasn't had a massive spreading event which Melbourne (on several occassions) and Sydney have been subjected to. You can't leave it up to individuals to do the right thing or else we wouldn't need coppers in the first place as we would live in a veritable utopia where everyone is selfless and follows the rules to a T.

You need to take into account also that when it comes to domestic movements from interstate, WA pretty much only has 3 ways in. The airport and the roads at Kununurra and Eucla.

Or if the sons (their culture is a patriarchy, sorry) said, you’ll be ok Mum, just stay in bed for a few days until we get back, and she didn’t like to go against them.

Removalists' mum confirmed a covid death:

"This is the 61st death in NSW related to COVID-19 and the fifth of the current outbreak," the spokesperson said.

WhyTF wasn't she in hospital?

Some people can deteriorate very quickly with this virus. Many cases of people being at home doing ok then within half a day, on a ventillator in ICU.

US current vaccination rate is around 38%, despite a flu season last year that took 80,000 lives.
In the EU, the aggregate vaccination rate has been 41.8% with several countries vaccination rates approaching 70% or more
But the numbers of vaccinated people in other parts of the globe, specifically southeastern Asia, the eastern Mediterranean and Africa are much less.
95% of influenza doses were used in the Americas, Europe, and western Pacific; the remaining 5% in previously mentioned, Africa, eastern Mediterranean, and southeastern Asia, which collectively make up 48.5% of our global population.

One big key difference in Asian country's is that they use masks when they are unwell and don't act like the mask is going to kill them or suppress them somehow. They wear masks because they don't want to get their neighbour's, their family and their friends sick.

No matter what you think of the removalists or the NSW outbreak, it's always sad that someone's mother died. They would not have knowingly infected her and she was healthy one week then dead the next. Those removalists are now undergoing the greatest suffering I would not wish on anyone - coping with the premature and sudden loss of the one that raised them since they were born.

People saying 'karma' and the like - seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back