Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only NSW hadnt got all that extra 50% more Pz that was mainly destined for Victoria
Yes, those extra 33k would've seen us out of lockdown by now I'm sure. 🙄
Or are you advocating for per capita allocation of vaccines nation wide and extra deaths in NSW?

NSW was sent more than 100,000 extra Pfizer doses, but the discrepancy is only a tenth of what Victoria claimed it was owed - ABC News https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/pfizer-vaccine-allocation-nsw-victoria-australia/100449202

my thoughts are now close to 50% double vaxed
if double vaxed are like 70% less likely to catch it and 5% less likely to end up in hospital.
why are we keeping 40-50% double vaxed locked down
Yes if they get it they can spread it although % again 70% chance the double vaxed they spread it too will get infected.
Otherwise they saying Vax just do not work.

a lot of small business etc love to open just to double vaxed
Better then no income
A lot of people who took the chance on AZ where the rest did not. Be nice to have something.
NSW got all the vax from Uncle Scotty now at the beach.
I can go only 5ks
Cannot see why the double vaxed now locked down to wait for those who might not ever vax
We have seen across many highly vaxxed countries that it is not effective at stopping or even limiting transmission. The big hope is that it reduces hospitalisation and death but it is still too early to tell if this will be the case.

We have seen across many highly vaxxed countries that it is not effective at stopping or even limiting transmission. The big hope is that it reduces hospitalisation and death but it is still too early to tell if this will be the case.
so what even 100% vaxed we stay locked down

if they saying vax not enough or masks
what is the end game

so what even 100% vaxed we stay locked down

if they saying vax not enough or masks
what is the end game
Live your life. Pro lockdown and zero case nutjobs can lock themselves inside if they are scared. Everyone else should have the ability to move about. Don't assume that others expect or want you to keep them safe.

More than a dozen gorillas have tested positive for Covid-19 at Zoo Atlanta, probably after contracting the virus from a keeper, zoo officials said.

Zoo Atlanta’s gorillas live in close proximity to each other in four groups, making it impossible to isolate them individually. As they recover, they will receive the Zoetis coronavirus vaccine developed for veterinary use, the statement said.

Other animals at Zoo Atlanta that will receive the vaccine in the coming days will include Bornean and Sumatran orangutans, Sumatran tigers, African lions, and a clouded leopard.

Non compliance is rife in all communities. Hell we even had a poster on here admitting to doing a 20km bike ride, disgraceful.
Seriously though, maybe some other cultures have a stronger sense of family. Either way let's not judge people/communities for getting covid.

If non compliance were rife in every part of Melbourne we'd be seeing similar numbers across the entire city and that is simply not the case. There's no way you can spin out of the fact that covid spread in the North and West of Melbourne is increasing at a much faster rate than other councils and suburbs.

It's just politically correct nonsense to continue to insist and believe that non compliance is occurring in the same proportion in every community. Places that have large 'diverse' communities in the East and South such as Springvale, Muglrave, Noble Park, Dandenong, Glen Waverley, Box Hll etc.. barely any cases like the rest of Melbourne. And this is because the diverse communities in these councils and suburbs comprise primarily from South East Asia and India and not members from the religion of pieces who Andrews has led them to believe they are immune from the rules 'cos "racism".

I don't blame them entirely for this situation as every time covid infected individuals from these communities are caught spreading it to other people they're not supposed to be in contact with, Andrews does not allow police to fine and sanction in some other way, as he argues he needs them to co-operate and goes lenient on them in exchange for information of where and who they've been with ( otherwise they won't talk is the flawed reasoning, just throw them in jail or repossess properties like cars until they talk) and even apologizes from this fact getting out into the media.

More than a dozen gorillas have tested positive for Covid-19 at Zoo Atlanta, probably after contracting the virus from a keeper, zoo officials said.

Zoo Atlanta’s gorillas live in close proximity to each other in four groups, making it impossible to isolate them individually. As they recover, they will receive the Zoetis coronavirus vaccine developed for veterinary use, the statement said.

Other animals at Zoo Atlanta that will receive the vaccine in the coming days will include Bornean and Sumatran orangutans, Sumatran tigers, African lions, and a clouded leopard.

They have been trained in Guerrila warfare to dethrone the Biden regime.

Non compliance is rife in all communities. Hell we even had a poster on here admitting to doing a 20km bike ride, disgraceful.
Seriously though, maybe some other cultures have a stronger sense of family. Either way let's not judge people/communities for getting covid.
Heyyy you told me no one cared.

If non compliance were rife in every part of Melbourne we'd be seeing similar numbers across the entire city and that is simply not the case. There's no way you can spin out of the fact that covid spread in the North and West of Melbourne is increasing at a much faster rate than other councils and suburbs.

It's just politically correct nonsense to continue to insist and believe that non compliance is occurring in the same proportion in every community. Places that have large 'diverse' communities in the East and South such as Springvale, Muglrave, Noble Park, Dandenong, Glen Waverley, Box Hll etc.. barely any cases like the rest of Melbourne. And this is because the diverse communities in these councils and suburbs comprise primarily from South East Asia and India and not members from the religion of pieces who Andrews has led them to believe they are immune from the rules 'cos "racism".

I don't blame them entirely for this situation as every time covid infected individuals from these communities are caught spreading it to other people they're not supposed to be in contact with, Andrews does not allow police to fine and sanction in some other way, as he argues he needs them to co-operate and goes lenient on them in exchange for information of where and who they've been with ( otherwise they won't talk is the flawed reasoning, just throw them in jail or repossess properties like cars until they talk) and even apologizes from this fact getting out into the media.
I have no idea which communties have more covid nor do I give a s**t, but I doubt you have a breakdown of covid cases by ethnicity, even if you did I'm sure there would be more complex reasons some groups have more covid rather than their dickheads like you are insinuating.
At the end of the day every single one of us is going to get covid, so why the * would you blame people for catching it. The rules are extremely restrictive, not everyone who breaks them is a *******.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially Moderna
That deal wasnt made until well after the horse had bolted...why ?
i say $$$ and Pfizer/moderna not a donor.. Who knows they did not sign anything to way late
We still have no Moderna even though used OS since Dec 2020
libs do not want to spend and AZ cheaper
even jobkeeper went into mates bonus

EDIT from last year when they looking at deals
Moderna $35-$37
Pfizer $20
AZ $3-$4

I pretty sure why Scotty only wanted AZ and why we still have no Moderna.

Last edited:
It seems like the Victorian Government is pretty reactive to providing solid solutions with this.
The end game is now admitted to be vax = freedom when we hit their pre determined benchmark.

But at the same token the stats have been there for 18 months and constantly the West and North have been hotspots, super spreaders and all the rest of it. It’s been very common throughout.
Yet the mayor of a big council like Hume in the north is calling out there hasn’t been enough accessibility to vaccines in the region which the government shouldve actively targeted.

I went on the website to see the availability on Friday and the closest you could book for Pz at the Ford factory was the 28th sept. I’m not sure if this shifts daily with cancellations etc but that shows the problem that we can’t get jabs in the areas that we need to promote, target and execute to get on top of this.

I just read now from ABC that they are only now extending hours to 12 hour shifts in Wyndham, Ford and a few other areas. This type of response should’ve been implemented a month or so ago…

It seems like the Victorian Government is pretty reactive to providing solid solutions with this.
The end game is now admitted to be vax = freedom when we hit their pre determined benchmark.

But at the same token the stats have been there for 18 months and constantly the West and North have been hotspots, super spreaders and all the rest of it. It’s been very common throughout.
Yet the mayor of a big council like Hume in the north is calling out there hasn’t been enough accessibility to vaccines in the region which the government shouldve actively targeted.

I went on the website to see the availability on Friday and the closest you could book for Pz at the Ford factory was the 28th sept. I’m not sure if this shifts daily with cancellations etc but that shows the problem that we can’t get jabs in the areas that we need to promote, target and execute to get on top of this.

I just read now from ABC that they are only now extending hours to 12 hour shifts in Wyndham, Ford and a few other areas. This type of response should’ve been implemented a month or so ago…

I think it's pretty disappointing that they immediately start deflecting and making the situation someone elses problem.

Here's an idea for that dh mayor, tell your people to stop breaking the rules and visiting each others households.

Own the problem. Don't make it everyone elses because their problem is making the rest of us suffer.

Agreed, same with the implementation of the pop-up clinics in hot spot areas, and greater scrutiny of construction sites once the outbreak started in Box Hill.

I think it's pretty disappointing that they immediately start deflecting and making the situation someone elses problem.

Here's an idea for that dh mayor, tell your people to stop breaking the rules and visiting each others households.

Own the problem. Don't make it everyone elses because their problem is making the rest of us suffer.

I don’t disagree with that either but as other posters have alluded to, all the politicians have completely tip toe’d around this not to offend or marginalise anyone especially as these areas are labour seats.

Because they’ve pussy footed around the issue and haven’t addressed it or actioned it the behaviour has continued to happen.
Whilst there are a few things I completely disagree with his leadership, someone like Mark Mcgowan wouldn’t have tolerated what has gone on in these LGAs.

Once people getting caught doing the wrong thing get away with it for ‘cooperating’ with authorities then the rest of the community who are doing the right thing go stuff this I’m just gonna see one family member and then that mentality spreads throughout.

This is where we are at right now and I can’t blame the public for feeling this way.

Scotty got another 1 mill of Moderna as it a election year 400k going to Vic
Wonder if the other 600k going straight to liberal voters in NSW like all the rest of the vax does.
If you hide it in the GP network hard to see who got it.
Love to see a Pfizer vs AZ breakdown per suburb.
Double dose NSW
1631416974674.png
2019 election map
1631416996007.png

from 3 months ago

Mr Morrison visited three Liberal seats in Melbourne, two in Tasmania and five in Queensland last week – but it is NSW where party strategists believe they will win or lose the election.
The Coalition holds just 21 of 47 seats in the state and has the following 10 Labor-held seats on its radar: Macquarie (0.2 per cent margin), Eden-Monaro (0.5 per cent), Dobell (1.5 per cent), Gilmore (2.7 per cent), Greenway (2.8 per cent), Hunter (3 per cent), Parramatta (3.6 per cent), Richmond (4.1 per cent) and Shortland (4.5 per cent).

And where does the vax go i bet these 10 seats and other marginal in NSW

Politicians only care about themselves and what is in it for them

The low vaccinate rate comes down to age demographic of the area. Being a large growth corridor on the cities fringe it is a large population of under 40's.

Haha yeh trust me dude, no one gives a fu** and nor should they. Only the Chief cared but just from reading this thread, he seems like a lunatic haha.
You need to learn them English words and the reading of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back