Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting frustrated by everyone on social media saying ‘isolate yourselves!’ And every single one of them is in a profession where they can work on their own or one on one with a client.

For me and clearly many others it’s work alongside the public or have no income.

I’m pretty convinced this thing doesn’t stop until there’s a 14 day complete lockdown.

Getting frustrated by everyone on social media saying ‘isolate yourselves!’ And every single one of them is in a profession where they can work on their own or one on one with a client.

For me and clearly many others it’s work alongside the public or have no income.

I’m pretty convinced this thing doesn’t stop until there’s a 14 day complete lockdown.
Yep these 'lockdown' measures achieve very little. My floor has 50 people here today, all caught public transport to get here
CBD is a bit of a ghost town but still busy enough to spread if this thing is as bad as they claim. Schools also open...

Why half-arse it? Been my annoyance from the start. Cancelled sport 2 weeks ago but everything else was open. WTF did that achieve?! Now we're just as far away from recovering as were back then.

Has anybody noticed parking inspectors still out and about in recent days, or are they being told to isolate?
They are out and about around me.

I would expect council rangers to be classed as essential personnel for the purpose of ensuring businesses are conforming to social distancing edicts.

Parking enforcement does not seem essential, unless it is around hospitals or emergency services.

Yep these 'lockdown' measures achieve very little. My floor has 50 people here today, all caught public transport to get here
CBD is a bit of a ghost town but still busy enough to spread if this thing is as bad as they claim. Schools also open...

Why half-arse it? Been my annoyance from the start. Cancelled sport 2 weeks ago but everything else was open. WTF did that achieve?! Now we're just as far away from recovering as were back then.

It's about shutting down the economy slowly cause the U.S Petro $$$ is forked.

Do you do maintenance sparky work RU? They're going to benefit from that now but also depending on industry may not have a job to go back to after a lock down period (which is 100% happening). Keep your mitts as clean as possible and stress to people if they are sick you are not to perform work. Stay safe brother.

I've seen a lot of mums who spend a lot of time at home complaining that schools haven't been closed in WA, but then sending their children to school.

Like it has to be someone else's instruction to do it..

When is the next meeting between states and the federal government? The national partnership agreement thing?

saw a Chinese lady (old, looked not great) walking around between a bakery and doctors clinic, spat on the bin walking on the footpath without a care ..... ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, there is no national partnership. The states leaders don't trust Scomo and are just running their own show.
They should run their own shops, the NT is a very different world to Victoria and both are in different worlds to NSW right now.

NSW might need to totally shut down, but the rest don't necessarily need to, but I don't think it will function without a national decision on that.

So yesterday on 9 news Adelaide.
They showed footage of City X and Rundle Place food courts and people "completely ignoring the government shutdown" and eating in the food courts.

Speaking to people who were there yesterday. The second it hit noon, staff were removing all the chairs in the food court at Rundle Place. So the footage was taken before noon, and the news were twisting the story for an agenda.

So yesterday on 9 news Adelaide.
They showed footage of City X and Rundle Place food courts and people "completely ignoring the government shutdown" and eating in the food courts.

Speaking to people who were there yesterday. The second it hit noon, staff were removing all the chairs in the food court at Rundle Place. So the footage was taken before noon, and the news were twisting the story for an agenda.

Well blow off my socks and smack my bum with a belt!

The media make stuff up for dramatic newsertainment.

Went to Coles and they are selling 24 packs of Coke for $28 LOL.

Finally my memory for useless information has a purpose.

It appears to me that either the 30 pack or the 24 pack is half price at all times in Woolworths, one or the other is super cheap depending on the week

Why half-arse it?

Because Scomo's go to plan for his entire time in charge has been to try and get away with doing as little as possible. Sadly this is a situation where we need the EXACT opposite. Basically a full lockdown completely crushes the economy even more than it already is. Sadly (again) I think that's what we need to shock everyone into giving a damn.

Finally my memory for useless information has a purpose.

It appears to me that either the 30 pack or the 24 pack is half price at all times in Woolworths, one or the other is super cheap depending on the week
Happens in the US were people on the food stamps buy up and on sell to shops for cash
Might be happening here with people on Indue card ????

Since when haven't they been able to open 24hrs in Vic? They used to be, I distinctly remember shopping at 3 and 4 in the morning in Geelong.
Supermarkets opened 24/7 just to take market share from the 7/11s and servos. Once they had them on their knees they bought them out and went back to normal hours.
Has anybody noticed parking inspectors still out and about in recent days, or are they being told to isolate?
Can humans transmit the virus to parking inspectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back