News Coronavirus and the Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Well today maybe the day, fingers crossed however there has been enough leaks we get a 4 round fixture today lets hope 🤞

d15c71dfc441d681c8b7ad1a0b03456a.jpg

Exciting to have training re-commence today, you would expect players to be in groups staggered across the day

Looking forward to news from the club, finally we have some light at the end of the tunnel

Last edited:
Not happy with the game day fly in fly out plan as it could give an advantage to teams that dont have to travel on game day so hopefully it is only for the 1st block of games

Open up Sky Deck and Corporate boxes !!
By the time we get to play restrictions will be at 100 people

Have the Hospitality industry working both in GWS, Swans and NRL games and get some $$$ going through the gates via the Corporate's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know about traveling with the team last week, but did he travel with Callum Brown back from Ireland?

I know Brown was quarantined in a hotel in Melbourne (see the Giants Cribs video) - was it the same one at the same time as McKenna?

Was it the same hotel that all these new cases are being traced back to?

Surely our game against Richmond gets moved away from Melbourne Sunday 19th
Isn't there meant to be some announcement this morning? There's all those rumours last night about players having to leave the affected post codes with a look to fly out after this weekend's games.

I can't see how Round 6 and 7 don't get changed in some form.

Isn't there meant to be some announcement this morning? There's all those rumours last night about players having to leave the affected post codes with a look to fly out after this weekend's games.

I can't see how Round 6 and 7 don't get changed in some form.

Round 6 has 6 games scheduled in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back