Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd & Cousins
Daylight
Kerr

Cousins and Judd are champions and Kerr is a very good player.

Kerr needs to have a big year in 2009 to be considered on par with these two players.

It is not just about football ability but leadership on the field and to date Kerr has shown very little. He is now the premier midfielder at West Coast and has a chance to step up and lead our young team by example...

at kerr's best he was as good as judd

lol at richmond supporters ranking cousins top now that he plays for them

cousins is 30 years old and past his best

how cana 30yo compete against 25-26 yo's

Cousins is that determined to make amends I think we'll see him in some very, very hot form.
He is capable of it.
[YOUTUBE]cSRRH1HkP-o[/YOUTUBE]

See around 2:20 mins for his comeback highlights at Subi last season.

at kerr's best he was as good as judd

lol at richmond supporters ranking cousins top now that he plays for them

cousins is 30 years old and past his best

how cana 30yo compete against 25-26 yo's

Kerr's best was when he was the third best midfielder and not getting the attention Cousins and Judd were getting. Last year he got the attention and he didn't fare too well.

I hope Kerr can prove me wrong and become a champion but sadly I doubt he will...

but will cuz's form drop because he is in a weaker team. when he was playing for the eagles even in 2007 we were a top team we had judd,kerr,cox. I still reckon he will be a awesome player but who knows his form may drop because he's in a younger inexperienced team.

But lets just hope it wont and he can pick up from where he left off. But in saying that, Cuz was still a very good player in our dark years of 2000 and 2001. But who knows will just have to wait and see.

Kerr's best was when he was the third best midfielder and not getting the attention Cousins and Judd were getting. Last year he got the attention and he didn't fare too well.

I hope Kerr can prove me wrong and become a champion but sadly I doubt he will...

no, kerrs' best season was 2007, cousins didn't play 'til round 16 and judd ****ed his groins from round 12, from start to finish kerr was our best and due to circumstances was 1st tagged most weeks and still got AA rover, this year however he ripped his hammy bad pre-season and had many more niggles, suspensions etc.

Injury free, i think he will dominate the middle again.

but will cuz's form drop because he is in a weaker team. when he was playing for the eagles even in 2007 we were a top team we had judd,kerr,cox. I still reckon he will be a awesome player but who knows his form may drop because he's in a younger inexperienced team.

But lets just hope it wont and he can pick up from where he left off. But in saying that, Cuz was still a very good player in our dark years of 2000 and 2001. But who knows will just have to wait and see.

Richmonds midfield (whilst not in the same company as the fab four) is okay, Foley is a gun, Deledio will be much better this year and will love to be freed up, Tuck is an honest competitor and IMO very underrated (cant kick over a jam tin but gets plenty of it) and we all know what Cotchin is capable of, also lets now forget Judd and Kerr weren't always at west coast so Cousins did develop a reputation as a star well before them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

west coast so Cousins did develop a reputation as a star well before them.

yea i know but iam just saying in those brownlow years he was younger and he had good players around. iam not saying cuz is a bad player, too be honest i reckon he easily one of if not the best player to play in the AFL. But iam just saying as he gets older and he has younger players around him he might not regain his form from when he finished playing footy with us. But lets hope he does, cuz has alot of will power, He has a never give up attitude.

At their best I'd say Judd >> Kerr > Cousins.
I'd say that will be the probable form order for next season.
Though if Cousins gets back to anything resembling his best he will have been an awesome pick up.

Back